Middle Ruby Developer (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Japan we are looking for a Middle Ruby Developer.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is a digital and mobile marketing solutions company, that operates both domestically in Japan and overseas in regards to consumer research and consultation services.
The target devices are responsive web pages, iOS apps and Android apps. The infrastructure uses AWS to operate the service.
Aiming for stable operation of this service, our client is actively looking to create new functions and values with advanced technology and grow together.
- Processing operation and functional additions of in-house service
- Solving company-wide issues using WebRTC, container technology, and modern cloud technology
- Building a development system that helps with the management of domestic and foreign development companies and development members
- 2-3 years of Ruby/RoR experience
- Web service development and system operation experience using Ruby on Rails
- Linux server understanding and operation / construction experience
- Improvement results through web application tuning and performance analysis
- In-house product development management or development experience
- Source code level middleware problem detection and performance improvement capability
Will be a plus:
- React.js experience
- Application development using iOS, Android, Flutter
- Experience in large-scale web service operations
- System operation and construction experience using public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Private service development / operation experience
- Docker operation / construction experience
- Network infrastructure development / operation experience
- OSS library development, presentations at study groups, book writing experience
- Good level of spoken English (Upper-Intermediate and higher)
- Interest in Japan or any level of Japanese language proficiency
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.