Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT FROM JAPAN WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SCALA DEVELOPER .
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is a fast-growing fintech company based in Tokyo. The company offers its real-time monthly consolidated credit service all across Japan. Our client started Japan’s first instant post-pay credit service for ecommerce consumers in October 2014. The main product is an online payment app which requires no pre-registration or credit card to use, via this service the customers can purchase products online using only a mobile phone number and email address and settle a single monthly bill for all their purchases, either at a convenience store, by bank transfer or auto debit. Customers can use credit funds during a month and then return the balance to zero without paying credit interests. This service also supports multi-pay installments and subscriptions. There are currently over 1,500,000 accounts in use (August 2018).
There are 4 teams within the infrastructure of the company based in the central office which work on the growth and development of one of the most innovative payment service in Japan. An international great team consists of talented specialists from various experience backgrounds and nationalities from all over the world.
- 4+ years of total development experience (preferably with Java);
- 6 months to year or more of Scala experience;
- Background working with major cloud based platforms such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure;
- Familiar with continuous delivery and integration systems;
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes;
- Able to deploy and manage infrastructure with configuration systems such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet or Chef;
- Experience designing, deploying and troubleshooting distributed systems;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered;
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!