Senior QA Automation Engineer (closed)
- 3+ years of experience developing test automation scripts in Java using Selenium
- 4+ years of experience working with Linux, web applications, SOA/web services, J2EE applications
- Experience using bug tracking system e.g. JIRA
- Functional knowledge of software development practices, including Agile methodology
- Familiar with open source tools for development and workflow (e.g. Jenkins, Eclipse, GIT/SVN)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced constantly changing environment
- Strong QA analytical and problem solving skills
- Spoken English (upper-intermediate)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Focus on writing code that will be executed in an automated fashion for Web User Interfaces, Web Services, and Mobile applications.
- Develop automation scripts to reduce manual testing efforts and increase code quality.
- Automate performance and functional tests using test frameworks.
- Review requirement specifications and technical design documents to create test scripts and test plans.
- Collaborate with development and cross functional teams to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis.
- Add business value to Agile teams through proactive participation in all phases of Agile development.
- Document test results, identify defects, and track defects throughout the test lifecycle.