Senior UI/UX Designer (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our Client from Belgium, Mobilunity is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer for a long-term engagement.
Our Client is a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency, and connectivity of commercial vehicles. Its company continues to deliver a world of difference through the innovative technologies, global connectivity, and service excellence that the company offers to customers.
They bring a world of difference to vehicle safety and efficiency through intelligent technologies. For several decades, its engineering has delivered the most breakthrough innovations in braking, stability, and transmission automation systems for trucks, buses, and trailers. The company has 16,000 employees – including 2,000 engineers – in 40 countries.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in UI and UX design
- In-depth knowledge of Figma
- Significant experience designing for web & amp; mobile applications (iOS & Android)
- Expertise in designing native, hybrid and cross platform applications
- Bachelor’s degree or above in any major
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization
- Proven team player with international mindset. Highly self-motivated and self-managed individual, not afraid to do the heavy lifting
- At least intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
- Designing components for React native apps
- Experience in building a design system for a large organization
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web technologies such as HTML and CSS
- Day-to-day responsibilities:
- Perform UX methods: User research, Create personas, IA, Usability testing, etc.
- UI: Create Interaction design, Visual design
- Creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes and creating clean, visually consistent designs
- Anticipate, gather, consolidate and evaluate requirements, technology trends in the world of UI/UX design
- Work with other designers and developers in a global environment and (remote) collaboration to implement new ideas
In return we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!