Business Analyst/ Functional Consultant/ Solution Architect
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our client from the USA, Mobilunity is looking for a Business Analyst/Product Owner for a stable long-term engagement.
About the project:
Our American client is a global leader in communications technology and services for 25 years, providing next-gen software for broadband service providers to manage service fulfilment and revenue assurance.
Delivering the tools needed to manage complex systems more efficiently, reduce operating costs and ensure optimal quality of service, our client has a robust North American customer base as well as providers across Europe and in South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, Taiwan, India and New Caledonia.
- Provide regular project status check, progress tracking and updates on deliverables with internal teams, external resources, clients and stakeholders.
- Manage vendor relationships throughout the project lifecycle and hold everyone accountable for their deadlines.
- Assess risk throughout the project lifecycle and anticipate internal, external and client needs and readily implement issue resolution with project stakeholders.
- Candidates will be responsible for generating functional documentation, including training and implementation guides for other team members and clients.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience with MS Dynamics 365
- Ability to create and maintain architectural/technical documentation
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and overall communication skills
- Strong time management/prioritization skills
- Communicate and influence at a senior level
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and current customers
- At least upper-intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Experience with MS Azure
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both.
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
Come on board, and let’s grow together!