Hire Azure Cloud Architect
Traditionally, businesses would host their own infrastructure either through their own servers on their own hardware or through a hosting company that hosts services on hardware in their data centers. These are quite expensive options and often not very reliable. Enter cloud computing. With cloud computing, businesses simply pay for access to a large pool of computing resources and can hire Azure programmer to manage it. Cloud computing is affordable, reliable and highly secure.
Designed by Microsoft, Azure is a popular cloud computing platform consisting of a set of cloud services to help businesses overcome challenges. What sets Azure apart, is that it offers four forms of cloud computing: PaaS, IaaS, SaaS and serverless. Azure also offers the freedom to build and manage applications on a large, global network. Since October 2019, around 20,000 businesses and organizations are using Azure. Today, Azure also has 31% of the cloud market and it is only expanding.
In the process of building a robust Azure cloud infrastructure with the help of an Azure Cloud Architect, it’s essential to hire Azure Application Developer for custom app solutions or hire a Salesforce Administrator to ensure your CRM seamlessly integrates with your cloud environment, enhancing overall business efficiency.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Services Benefits and Limitations
An increasing number of businesses continue to migrate to the cloud and Microsoft’s Azure continues to gain a lot of traction in the business world. The reason for this is the many benefits it offers. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages Azure offers:
- Cost-effectiveness. Azure is attractive to businesses because of its pay-as-you-go pricing model which allows them to better manage their IT budgets.
- Scalability. Azure makes it very easy to scale compute power up or down with just a few clicks.
- High availability. Microsoft Azure offers high availability with approximately only 4.38 hours of downtime per year.
- Data security. Azure is incredibly secure and businesses can rest assured knowing their data is protected.
- Practicalit. Microsoft Azure offers more than 600 of cloud resources and services and can provide everything businesses need for development.
Unfortunately, as with any cloud computing platform, there are a few pitfalls to be wary of. These include:
- Requires management. Azure always requires to be expertly managed and maintained. This means that you need experts in your team.
- Location can affect speed. While Azure covers 54 regions around the world, it does not offer the same performance in all countries.
- Difficult migration from competitors. Migration from some competitors to Azure may be complex and require professionals to assist.
How to Effectively Outsource an Azure Cloud Architect
If your company is looking to build innovative solutions with cloud support using Microsoft Azure and want access to seasoned and skilled Microsoft Azure Cloud experts, then outsourcing is the perfect solution for you.
You can easily hire Azure developers from an outsourcing company anywhere in the world. However, it is important to follow the right process. Let’s explore some of the most essential steps in the successful outsourcing of Azure Cloud Architects.
- Do research
The first step to consider when looking to hire solutions architects with experience in Azure is to do proper research. You want to make sure you choose an outsourcing company that has a good reputation and excellent experience in working with companies similar to yours. You can ask for portfolios of previous work and check reviews from other clients to see if a provider is a good fit.
- Choose a company and share your vision
Once you have done thorough research, you can pick your ideal company for Azure Cloud architect – advisory services. It is then important to share your vision with the company to ensure they understand exactly what your requirements are and the type of experts you need for your project.
- Select initial candidates
Good outsourcing companies typically have access to a large pool of talent. It is important that the company offers you a variety of candidates to choose from. They should present you with resumes for all candidates to make an informed initial selection.
- Complete interviews and test tasks
Before you hire remote cloud infrastructure architects from a specific company, it’s crucial to ask candidates to complete a set of interviews and test tasks. During this stage, you can ask questions to confirm if candidates have the right skills, knowledge and experience for the type of project you have.
- Take time for onboarding
When outsourcing Azure Cloud architects, it’s important to invest time in the onboarding process. You want to ensure the partnership is a smooth one right from the start, so take time to introduce them to your systems, processes, culture and in-house team.
For the successful completion of an outsourcing partnership, it’s important to have a contract in place and work closely alongside your provider to ensure all parties’ needs are consistently met.
When choosing to hire cloud experts with experience in Azure, it is recommended to use a reliable provider with a proven track record. Mobilunity is an experienced provider of IT professionals to businesses around the world. With us, you can efficiently hire solution architect candidates with experience in Azure. We have access to a large pool of talent and offer an effective process that ensures a smooth partnership.
Examples of Successful Azure Cloud Services Usage
From the information above, it is evident that Azure’s benefits far outweigh the pitfalls. This makes Azure very attractive for businesses in a variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, financial services and healthcare. Let’s take a look at a few cases where Azure was used successfully:
DriveTime is a retailer that was looking to automate complex manual purchasing processes. They’ve used Microsoft Power Apps and Azure SQL Database to build an effective application which allowed them to remove the guesswork through an accurate purchasing process.
Johnson Controls built a smart thermostat connected to the Azure IoT solution accelerators. This thermostat allows building owners to get easy, remote access through apps to monitor heating and cooling systems.
ASOS is a clothing retailer offering online shopping. ASOS used Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB, a scalable database, that makes real-time product recommendations and instant order updates much easier.
Businesses such as the above typically hire Microsoft cloud architect candidates and a developer, such as an Oracle® Netsuite developer, to assist with the implementation and management of Azure.
What Can an Azure Cloud Solution Architect Offer a Business?
Businesses who want to incorporate Azure, require the expertise of an Azure cloud architect. These experts are hired to effectively assess businesses challenges and find suitable end-to-end cloud-based solutions. Their responsibilities include developing architecture road maps, implementing Azure’s resources, migrating data from traditional database systems to Azure databases, optimizing processes and structures within SaaS, IaaS and PaaS and reporting on further improvements.
An Azure cloud solution architect typically requires the following skills:
- Architect and design skills. An Azure certified cloud architect should have solid skills in the architecture and design of solutions to meet requirements.
- Proficiency in adherence to architectural standards. A cloud solution architect Microsoft requires knowledge in adherence to architectural standards and has the skills to implement global product-specific guidelines.
- Skill in risk mitigation. A Microsoft cloud solution architect should have the skill to be able to identify, communicate and mitigate risks and issues throughout the full lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills. A Microsoft Azure cloud solutions architect should be able to use analytics effectively during problem-solving, design and architecture stages.
- Excellent leadership skills. A cloud solutions architect Azure must be able to provide technical direction and lead a group of architects.
Azure Cloud Architect Resume Sample
How Much Does it Cost to Hire Microsoft Cloud Solutions Architect?
When it comes to the process to hire Azure cloud architect, one of the first aspects to consider is the cost involved. Countries have different salary ranges for a Microsoft cloud architect. Let’s compare the average annual Azure cloud solutions architect salaries from five countries:
*Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
How to Hire Microsoft Cloud Architect and Azure Infrastructure Architects
Microsoft Azure cloud architect and Azure cloud infrastructure architect candidates are in high demand and it may be difficult for businesses to hire the right candidates. Let’s look at a few hiring methods for getting Microsoft Azure cloud services:
- Freelancer. For many businesses, hiring freelancers remotely is a great option, as it is affordable and convenient. Countless websites offer Microsoft certified cloud architect freelancers for hire. However, it is difficult to prove Microsoft cloud solutions architect freelancers’ skills and experience.
- In-house specialist. If your business has several projects, hiring Azure cloud infrastructure engineer and Azure infrastructure cloud architect specialists as part of your in-house team may be the ideal option. However, this process may be long and expensive due to human resources costs and lengthy admin processes.
- Outstaffing. Outstaffing involves businesses to hire experts, such as an Azure data cloud architect or offshore Azure cloud engineers remotely. These experts are typically from another country and usually offer much lower rates. Compared to other methods, outstaffing is the most cost-effective option.
Why Mobilunity Is Ideal Company to Find an Expert Azure Certified Cloud Architect
Since Mobilunity has opened its doors, our aim has always been to source and vet experts in the IT field for businesses. Today, we specialize in offering outstanding outstaffing services in Ukraine for businesses who are looking to find Azure cloud service or hire AWS IoT developers. We are confident that our pool of senior Azure cloud architect and Azure cloud engineer remote candidates will complete your projects and improve your business processes on time and within budget.
If you’re looking for an Azure cloud solution architect for hire, consider all the benefits that make Mobilunity stand out:
- We are affordable. Compared to other companies, we are very cost-effective and when choosing us, you’ll save valuable capital.
- We source only the best talent. At Mobilunity we source only experienced candidates, such as Cloud solution architect – Azure infrastructure experts.
- We speak more than one language. With us, you won’t experience language barriers, because our candidates have a high level of English proficiency and can communicate with clients from many different countries with ease.
- We offer easy scalability. When you choose Mobilunity, you can scale your team to suit your project requirements quickly and easily.
- We offer improved productivity. Our teams are trained to always put productivity first. So with us, your projects will be completed fast and efficiently.
If you are looking for an experienced Azure cloud solution architect for hire, contact the specialists at Mobilunity. Get expert help today!
All salaries and prices mentioned within the article are approximate NET numbers based on the research done by our in-house Recruitment Team. Please use these numbers as a guide for comparison purposes only and feel free to use the contact form to inquire on the specific cost of the talent according to your vacancy requirements and chosen model of engagement.