Offshore Ruby on Rails Development Team
Ruby on rails (or shortly RoR) is a technology designed for web application development. Like many other programming languages, it is a general-purpose but also easy-to-use framework working under the license of MIT. The demand for RoR can be explained by its peculiarity to operate on convention rather than configuration. Therefore, developers do not spend lots of time on file configuration thus the development process is much faster. Many companies that require RoR developers, refer to offshore services to find professional specialists all over the world.
Why Startups May Benefit from Offshore RoR Development Team?
Ruby on Rails is quite often considered as a starting point for programming, as it is flexible and allows newcomers to gain their programming experience easily. Let’s see how Ruby on Rails development outsourcing benefits the startup businesses.
Benefits of Offshore Ruby Development
- Easy to Learn and Use
RoR has a small learning curve, meaning that Ruby developers have numerous gems that are lined to handle the next text. Considering the fact that most startups require fast results, the RoR-based project is delivered shortly and effectively, without spending much time learning and practicing.
- Smart Costs
No expenditure is needed for RoR utilization as it is supported by MIT license. Moreover, developers can add features and functionalities developing such from scratch. Due to a large selection of RoR gems, an offshore Ruby on Rails developer has an extensive framework, thus enabling the startups to run the project on a shoe-string budget.
Despite RoR being an open-source framework, it has a solid security side. The Security Development Lifecycle assists the programmers in case some breaches occur. With this in mind, startups do not have to invest additional resources to make sure their coding data is protected.
- Fix Bugs in RoR
Rails is one of the frameworks that can detect and remove the bugs so developers do not need to scan the text entirely and then look for ways to resolve them. Therefore, startups do not spend extra money on platforms to hunt for bugs.
The Advantages of Hiring Offshore Ruby on Rails Developers
Offshore services presuppose finding the best solution to meet your technical needs all over the world. With a tremendous amount of offshore Ruby on Rails firms, agencies, companies you can find your best match in any world’s part. Offshore ruby rails development advantages do not only refer to startups, so let’s see how large companies and SMEs win with offshore RoR technology.
- Open New Markets
Not only startups require finding their niche on the new world’s markets, but also large and small businesses. Part time Ruby on Rails developer offshore gives a little more than just a workforce. You get the opportunity to be introduced to the local market, establish a competitive position, and promote the product engaging new customers.
- Hiring Process Is Easy
Once you decide to offshore, the vendor performs all the recruitment process for you. Typically, offshore Ruby on Rails development company, agency, firm delivers a shortlist of candidates within 2-3 weeks which considerably saves your time for finding the right candidate on the domestic market.
- Affordable Pricing Policies
While an average US company spends around $72,000 a year for an RoR developer, these costs will be considerably lower in the CEE country. For instance, RoR developer cost in Ukraine is one of the most affordable in Europe. For example, the net price of a junior RoR developer in Ukraine starts from $23,190/year.
- Scale Offshore RoR Development Team up or down With Ease
Offshore services allow you to build your team in a required number of specialists. However, a vendor can add or remove team members if you need it.
Services of Ruby on Rails Offshore Development
As mentioned earlier, RoR is a general-purpose framework that covers a variety of services needed for project development. What are these?
- Consulting, Migration, Mobile, Custom and eCommerce App Development
The development of web or mobile applications is a large-scope project that requires many stages. Some apps are developed using several frameworks, while offshore RoR developers can perform all necessary executions for a variety of purposes.
- Support and Maintenance
Not only the framework deals with the web application development process, but it also maintains and supports the end result. As claimed earlier, bugs fixation is easy with RoR, thus, any bugs occurring while app operations are detected and removed promptly.
RoR contains a big number of tools, and UI/UX tools are not an exclusion. One of the most used gems of RoR is Bootstrap that is used for frontend purposes. Cells component allows UI designers to integrate UI components into the views model.
- Social Media and Widget
Ruby on Rails can create a whole social network, generate app’s structure, landing page, user validation, and session management for the application to run smoothly.
Nearshore Ruby on Rails Software Development
The world’s tendency towards nearshoring is no less than offshoring due to a chain of reasons.
- Nearshoring means keeping an inconsiderable distance between a client and a vendor. Usually, the travel time takes around 1-3 hours so personal visits can occur often.
- Compared to offshoring, nearshoring has minimum cultural differences, bringing similar business views and finding a compromise in cumbersome circumstances.
- Most Western European countries go for services to CEE countries as those offer lower costs on labor. For instance, a yearly paycheck for offshore RoR developers in Switzerland would cost a company $92,000 while Ruby on Rails nearshoring to Ukraine will cost around $25,000.
- Lower taxation rates in CEE countries. The taxes from income in Germany start from 14% and can rise up to 42%, on the other hand, Ukrainian developers pay a maximum of 18% from their income.
Mobilunity’s Ace – Hire a Team for Offshore Ruby Rails Development
Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based provider of dedicated software development teams with over 9 years of experience in nearshoring and clients spread across the world. From large enterprises to startups, we are eager to deliver top Ukrainian specialists to meet your technical needs and add innovative solutions to your business. We have a large pool of talents that will apply their expertise in DevOps, Java, Python,and many other technologies and also deliver hire ror developers services to make a cutting-edge innovative product. Here are our core benefits:
Advantages of Ruby Development Outsourcing With Us
- Fast hiring process. It takes about 2-3 weeks to present you with a shortlist of candidates based on your initial requirement and agreement.
- Excellent communication between you and a team. Most of our dedicated development teams follow the principles of Agile, thus the communication is transparent and accurate.
- Quality. Our corporate culture includes a constant focus on developers’ education, so we give them an opportunity to take courses, training, and certifications to improve the quality of their services.
- Smart costs. With a vast pool of talents on the Ukrainian market, we select the candidates that can perfectly coincide with your financial capacities.
RoR development is easy, flexible, and fast. So hire offshore Ruby on Rails developers from Mobilunity to smartly use your time and money resources!
All salaries and prices mentioned within the article are approximate NET numbers based on the research done by our in-house Recruitment Team. Please use these numbers as a guide for comparison purposes only and feel free to use the contact form to inquire on the specific cost of the talent according to your vacancy requirements and chosen model of engagement.