How a Perfect React JS Developer Resume Should Look Like
Getting Ready for a Perfect React JS Developer Resume
Interviewing React Developers: Sample Questions
After reviewing and approving a professional React developer resume you would want to invite your candidate to the interview. Here are some interview questions you would want to ask your potential employee.
- How long have you been using ReactJS?
- What is React and why is it useful?
- What are the disadvantages and limitations of React?
- What features/functionalities of React have you used most often, and which ones haven’t you used?
Sample Tasks to Test a ReactJS Developer
Having a good React developer CV is not enough. Let’s move to the test task. Here are the simple samples of the task you could ask your candidate to accomplish during your technical interview.
- Set up a web project environment for ReactJS
This task will test the developer’s technical independence, as this is typically done by technical leads in large teams.
- Using ReactJS, create a simple string listing web application with the following functionalities:
- A textbox allows a user to type in a task
- An “add task” button will add the textbox contents to the list of tasks
- A section on the page displays the list of tasks, which updates every time the user adds a new task
- Each task should have a “delete” button, and clicking it will remove that task from the list
This task should be easy to complete and shouldn’t take more than an hour for skilled developers.
React Developer Responsibilities
As you are looking through a React js developer CV, make sure to leverage the professional’s potential to the fullest. To be confident that the candidate you are screening is skilled in all assets of app design, development, and maintenance, make sure a developer you are hiring is experienced in handling the following React js developer roles and responsibilities:
- Using the built-in React toolkit to build user-facing features.
- Creating front-end libraries and reusable code files for the company’s future products.
- Integrating designs and wireframes with the application code.
- Monitoring user interactions and translating them into clear insights.
- Optimizing app components and improving the product’s performance.
- Collaborating with software developers and designers.
- Create data visualization tools.
- Design a scalable app architecture, as well as the APIs to support it continuously.
When looking through a react engineer resume, focus on finding professionals capable of building big-picture strategies, and matching technical requirements regarding business goals. This way, a business owner can be confident that the collaboration process will result in scalable performant release.
Reasons to Hire React.js Developers
React.js is a multi-layered framework, with dozens of functions and tools. Mastering it on your own requires a solid command of JS, a working understanding of object-oriented development principles, and years of experience in mobile app development. Bringing a remote React developer on board, on the other hand, helps business owners focus on delivering high-quality products without being distracted from the company’s core activities. Here’s how reaching to an experienced development team will help you bring more revenue and improve customer satisfaction:
- Matching customers’ demands – professional React.js are constantly keeping track of the latest tech trends. The design of your app will be modern, easy-to-use, and intuitive – just what end-users expect in 2020.
- Increasing delivery speed. With a professional React JS development company, you don’t have to spend time on training and onboarding employees. Instead, you can rely on a group of professionals that works like a well-oiled machine to bring complex products to the market in the shortest time possible.
- Improving scalability. A professional React development team will focus on creating solutions that can expand constantly and adapt to a growing user base. Improving app scalability will facilitate the maintenance process and reduce tech debt pileup.
- Improving SEO rankings. React.js developers will leverage the infrastructure of the framework (virtual DOM and others) to make sure search engine crawlers can index the app as a web page.
React Developer CV Samples
So now, you are ready to check the actual ReactJS developer resume samples and evaluate them following our guidelines above.
#1 React Developer Resume Sample
#2 ReactJS Developer Resume Sample
#3 React JS Developer Resume Sample
Hire React JS Developers at Mobilunity
We know all these details as our company helps clients from all parts of the world to extend their development teams and provides dedicated developers of any stack and level. Our team is constantly progressing towards better-developed future and more sophisticated web services. Soon, we will have a need to begin cooperation with new developers and new clients. If you are looking for a React Redux developer, all our teams and programmers will be at your disposal for as long as you need it. Each service provided by us must be outstanding.
To find out how our React.js team can contribute to your project, take a look at the reasons to outsource React programmers to Mobilunity:
- Well-versed talent – other than an excellent command of React, our developers have years of experience in using JS, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Styled-Components, and other technologies.
- Convenient collaboration. Our developers can adopt any project management framework you feel comfortable working in. You will also be the one to choose the preferred communication channel and schedule team meetings on your terms.
- Lower development costs. ReactJS development services outsourcing to Mobilunity developers is cheaper than sustaining an in-house team – you will not have to pay office rent, invest in talent management tools, or other operational expenses.
- Flexible payment and hiring. You can choose whether you want to pay the development team on an hourly, project, or contract basis. The client can choose a preferred payment method as well.
- Scalable, good-looking products. We make sure your app is sleek and intuitive from inside and out. Our team follows agile and DevOps practices to create reliable, scalable solutions. Other than that, we closely follow design trends to help you get the highest user engagement out of the app.
- Constant reporting. At Mobilunity, we provide full decision-making transparency. You will get daily status updates and will be able to account for every dollar you pay the development team.