Recruitment Solutions to Grow Your Business
Recruitment is challenging, considering the scope of tasks it involves. But what if we told you that you could automate job posting, applicant scoring, candidate screening, and numerous other procedures?
The key to accelerating the hiring process is using recruitment solutions. These techs are in high demand, and their market size is constantly growing. IMARC Group projects the global recruitment solution market to reach $2.8 billion by 2027, expanding from $2 billion in 2021.
With these innovations in place, businesses can experience numerous benefits, which we’ll discuss in today’s article. We’ll also tell you about the most helpful tools and services to streamline recruitment processes.
Recruitment Solutions and Their Benefits Explained
Recruitment solution is software that helps businesses streamline the entire hiring process, from locating candidates and evaluating their resumes to appointing interviews and sending job offers.
Such software also offers reporting and analytics features. It helps companies better allocate their budget, know which and how many candidates they need, and gain insights to improve their hiring procedures.
Compared to the manual execution of recruiting tasks, having an HR software solution means getting the following advantages:
- Speeding up the hiring process. You can instantly assess and connect with candidates through a recruitment software solution.
- Keeping all data in one place. You no longer need to go through tons of papers since you can review all the necessary information about candidates on the recruiting platform.
- Reducing administrative work. You can automatically post vacancies on various job boards, schedule interviews in a digital calendar, and more: everything with a few clicks.
- Finding better candidates. With all applicant data at your fingertips, you can filter out unsuitable candidates and select the best experts for your team. HR manager functions is a responsibility of several departments or employees
- Improving internal communication. With a unified recruiting system, you and your employees will always be up to date on all recruiting tasks.
All these recruitment software solution benefits eventually lead to better overall performance and profitability of your business.
5 Common Recruitment Challenges and Their Solutions
As we have already mentioned, hiring is a complex and time-consuming procedure. Let’s look at typical recruiting issues and how an HR recruitment solution can handle them.
- Niche-specific talent shortage. Finding a suitable employee will be challenging if you need a niche specialist. And if you don’t know where to look for such experts, it will be even harder. The good news is that with the recruiting solution, you can use the multiposting features and advertise your vacancies on multiple platforms, increasing your chances of finding the perfect candidate.
- Recruitment outside your country. You are likely unaware of the platforms local job seekers use when you’re looking for specialists in a foreign country. Recruitment solutions featuring recruitment automation tools can suggest the most popular local job boards to you.
- No HR department. Startups and small businesses usually don’t have a separate HR department. Accordingly, they don’t have professional recruiters to hire candidates. But with applicant tracking system (ATS) or human resources information system (HRIS) solutions, you can become an HRIS consultant and streamline your hiring processes.
- Uncertainty about where to start. Sure, recruiting involves numerous tasks, and some businesses may be confused about those. Having a recruitment solution means organizing all hiring-related activities gradually.
- Poor collaboration. Keeping all employees in the company updated on your hiring activities can be difficult, especially if you do it manually. Yet, with the recruiting system, you can improve communication and cooperation in the office.
Main Recruitment Services Overview
When hiring employees, you probably wonder how to do it best. Look at the main recruiting services that an HR recruitment solution can offer.
- Direct hire recruiting. Such a service is necessary for finding candidates for difficult-to-fill positions or when your in-house recruiters cannot handle the increased volume of work.
- Contract or temporary recruiting. This service allows for hiring candidates on demand for a particular period.
- Contract-to-hire recruiting. This service is best for fast hiring when the scope of work is hard to predict or when an employer wants a trial period before hiring applicants.
- Hybrid retained search services. It involves engaging a recruiter for a single down payment and paying the remaining amount after the specialist is successfully placed.
- Retained search services. It involves engaging one HR firm to handle your recruitment processes.
- Contingency recruiting services. These services include engaging an HR firm to look for the candidates and help you throughout the entire hiring process until concluding a deal.
Innovative Recruitment Tools to Consider
Some tools can enhance your IT recruitment solution significantly. Here are the main ones:
- AI sourcing. AI-based sourcing engines can help you find and score applicants much faster. These techs may analyze various criteria to find the matching candidates and adjust search results following the indicated requirements.
- Email engagement. You can analyze your job campaigns and automate your candidate reach by sending instant emails to job seekers through this tool.
- Recruiting analytics. Use reporting and analytics tools to understand your candidate supply, email, and campaign performance better and facilitate objection processing.
Obstacles a Recruiter May Face When Hiring in Another Country
When opting for recruitment process outsourcing, a recruiter may face various obstacles. One that we mentioned today is finding the most popular local job boards. Yet, there are several other challenges to tackle. Let’s discuss them in greater detail.
- Cultural differences. When hiring employees in another country, you need to understand that a one-size-fits-all approach to organizing work processes won’t work. That’s why recruiters need to be aware of the different variations in hiring strategies considering such factors as the standard of living, working conditions, and level of education in a foreign country.
- Increased competition. While a worldwide tech talent recruitment solution gives you access to an extensive talent pool, competition remains high. It’s especially critical given that you need to compete with local recruiters. Therefore, before outsourcing, carefully study the labor market in the country of your choice.
- Communication barriers. Another obstacle you’ll have to deal with is potential problems in communicating with candidates. It may be due to the difference in time zones or language barriers. Thus, it’s best to choose countries with similar time zones and candidates with English language knowledge.
Despite the mentioned obstacles, the Ukrainian Mobilunity’s team could recruit candidates for Japan. We carefully studied Japan’s labor market and concluded that local workers expect higher salary rates and are very considerate about switching jobs.
Mobilunity could successfully locate specialists for several software development projects in Japan. In 2020, our team found four dev specialists following the client’s requirements to work on an online music service. In 2021, we started cooperating with an innovative digital agency, for which we located a server-side application engineer.
Cooperation Types Comparison: Recruiting Service vs. Dedicated Recruiter
You have two options to outsource your recruiting tasks: opting for a recruiting service or hiring a dedicated recruiter. Let’s look at these two approaches in more detail.
Recruiting service is when you transfer the recruitment tasks to a third-party vendor who handles all hiring processes for you. Usually, such HR agencies work with several clients at the same time. The pros and cons of this approach are as follows.
|Fast recruitment of candidates||Less dedication to your project|
|Hiring quality candidates||Works for temporary projects|
|Access to expertise and knowledge|
|Ability to focus on core business tasks|
The dedicated recruiter is fundamentally different from the previous model. It is a vendor that will cooperate with you only and look for specialists solely for your projects. Take a look at the pros and cons of this recruitment process outsourcing solution.
|Commitment to your project||May be costly|
|Full transparency of recruiting processes||Hiring can be time-consuming|
|Focus on your business needs|
|Best-matching candidates for your company|
Recruitment Solutions Services Pricing
If you’re up to hiring a virtual recruiting assistant, you should familiarize yourself with the rates of such services. Look at our takeaway in the table below:
*Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
As you can see, there’s a striking difference between Ukraine’s and other countries’ rates. Thus hiring a remote Ukrainian recruiter may be a cost-effective option for your business.
Mobilunity Is Your Best Recruitment Solution
Mobilunity is a reputable recruiting services vendor from Ukraine. We have over a decade of experience in this niche and can provide you with our expert assistance.
You can work with us using one of these cooperation models:
- Recruitment service in case you need a few positions to be filled.
- Sourcing dedicated recruiters in case you have an instant flow of vacancies.
More than 40 companies from all over the world have already used our recruitment IT solutions. Some of our clients include German firm I-doit, Japanese FinTech company Pafin, UK-based eCommerce business OnTrack Retail, and many more.
Our extensive recruiting experience allows us to find candidates for any position. Our specialists successfully located a full-stack engineer to create a Zenchef restaurant booking system for a client from France, engaged a whole dev team for a Canadian-based social media agency I.C.U.C, and expanded the Japanese client’s Vinyl Music Service team from one to five specialists.
If you want to hire a highly experienced information management consultants or web development consultants, Mobilunity is ready to provide you with the best specialists in the field. Contact us today and get the first-class assistance you deserve! We can do the same for you. All you need is to contact our dedicated experts.