What Is the Current Cisco Network Engineer Salary?
The software development landscape is changing at very fast pace with many new technologies are emerging on the marketplace and many existing technologies are vanishing away. There are many communication and collaborative platforms, like Cisco Webex formerly known Cisco Spark, which are fueling the software development and efficient communication between the Spark developers and business teams.
Fundamentally, the Cisco Systems Corporation is very well known for its unparalleled contribution to the communication industry, network equipment manufacturing and enhancement in the internet of things networks. But, presently the company is transforming itself into a software development company by introducing many great platforms and tools like Cisco DevNet, Cisco Spark and others.
The Cisco network engineer certified under its numerous career paths has been in high demand across the world for many decades now. The Cisco routers, Cisco Layer 3 switches, hubs, Firewalls and many other network equipment have been among the top choice of the telecom companies all over the world for many years now.
In the changing landscape of information technology field, Cisco Systems focuses on its comprehensive collaboration and communication platform that provides a unified stage for software development, meetings, video conferencing, web conferences, web development tools, and many other tools and technologies integrated into one combined product.
This comprehensive platform is extensively used for the Cisco dev and collaboration simultaneously.
Let’s expand upon the main features and capabilities of Cisco Spark for developers and the roles and responsibilities of a good Cisco Spark developer comprehensively in this article.
Cisco Developer and His Role in Web Development
Modern software development is highly influenced by the effective communication, collaboration and information sharing owing to the development teams located at different locations of the world through outsourcing, remote hiring and other means. The Cisco Spark now known as Cisco Webex helps every Cisco developer as well as every member of the development team to communicate and collaborate on one single platform smoothly without any hitch and hindrance round the clock.
The main functions and activities facilitated by the developer Cisco Spark platform in the web development are summarized in the following points.
By using the Cisco Spark platform, the Cisco developers can smoothly work on the web development projects by using numerous other development tools through powerful APIs provided by the Cisco Webex platform.
This platform helps improve the effective communication and collaboration among the development teams to produce high quality software. Many tools and technologies can easily be integrated into this platform for fast development, testing and implementation of software applications.
Cisco Developers – Tasks and Responsibilities
The Cisco developer plays a very vital role in the development, maintenance and operations of smooth business processes and software tools for the better business bottom lines in the marketplace. The role of a qualified and skillful Cisco developer accomplishes the following tasks and responsibilities.
- Installs, runs and maintains the Cisco Webex platform for smooth development and operations;
- Integration of DevNet website and its tools with the collaborative platform of Cisco;
- Installation and maintenance of the Cisco Webex/Spark equipment and network nodes;
- Proper implementation of modern DevOps systems into the IT business;
- Creates, manages and meets in the virtual meeting environment;
- Initiates the conference calls, voice calls, web conferences within the people of work spaces;
- Integrates different tools related documentation, collaboration, version controls and software codes;
- Maintains the code, document and timeline of the project;
- Integrates and assigns project tasks, schedules, changes, and requirements;
- Pairing of different apps in the meeting room or other communication environment;
- Implementation of messaging and voice call equipment and apps for every member of the team;
- Implementation of general and advanced features of Cisco webex as per requirements;
- Tracking time and project updates from multiple members of the team located at different locations across the globe.=’
- Smooth development of software projects in the team’
Presently, the Cisco developers have access to multiple tools and platforms from the Cisco Systems for the development of software applications for different kinds of network nodes and internet of things (IoT) networks. The Cisco engineer salary is also increasing with the increasing adoptability of IoT networks and the big data projects in the marketplace.
Main Reasons to Hire Cisco Developers
Like demand of other software developers, especially in the web application development domain, the demand of Cisco developers is also increasing owing to increased demand of IoT technology in all sectors and business domains all around the world. The main reasons for hiring Cisco developers are mentioned below:
- Help you digitally transform your software development, communication, networks and business processes;
- Help you benefit from the most powerful Cisco APIs to integrate your applications with the network devices in the integrated technological environment;
- Help your software application network powered in IoT ecosystems;
- All networks and nodes are powered by the software programs, so you need a skilled Cisco developer to maintain your network run smooth and secure;
- The programming has become very critical in the modern networks and operations of different equipment, so you need a good Cisco developer to maintain the network smoothly;
- Security and network design is heavily influenced by the modern software tools and technologies, which can only be handled smoothly by an expert Cisco developer;
- Helps benefit from the power of automation through Cisco powered equipment and platforms;
- A Cisco developer helps you benefit from the modern trending technologies, such as cloud, data center, security, mobility, IoT, big data, data analytics, automation and network programming.
The reasons to hire a good Cisco developer will keep increasing with the passage of time and with the introduction of new tools and career paths by the Cisco System in the marketplace.
What Projects the Cisco Developers Are Better to Hire For?
The Cisco developers are good for many kinds of projects presently trending in the marketplace. But, major types of projects that require good Cisco developers to hire for include the following:
- Network programming projects to manage all network nodes on a centralized platform;
- Projects related to the internet of things (IoT);
- Development of powerful APIs to integrate different devices, nodes, equipment and appliances in a centrally controlled network environment;
- Projects related to centralized collaboration and unified communication in modern business ecosystems;
- Projects related to the implementation of modern automation;
- Network security, reliability and performance related projects;
- User interface projects for creating great user experience.
The numbers of the projects are not limited to the above list. Any project related to the API, IoT, GUI, network security and other domains can easily be accomplished with the help of Cisco developers and the Cisco tools and platforms he/she is an expert at.
What Is Cisco Engineer Salary in Different Countries?
The Cisco network engineer salary is very lucrative based upon the level of Cisco certification passed and experience. Mostly, the Cisco network engineers earn a bit higher than other network engineers in the marketplace. Let’s have a look at Cisco network engineer salaries in different countries around the world.
Major Benefits of Hiring Cisco Developers from Mobilunity
Mobilunity is an outstaffing service provider company that offers highly talented Cisco developers to its valued clients across the globe at very reasonable prices. It manages all hiring processes, pay-roles, legal obligations and social securities.
The main benefits of hiring Cisco developers from the Mobilunity Outstafffing Service Company include the following: