Average Node JS Developer Salary in Europe
Node JS: An Overview
Node JS Developer Salary
If you’re looking to hire Node JS developer in the USA or Europe, it will be in your best interest to compare a typical Node JS developer salary in different countries to help you while choosing node.js developers for hire. In this comparison, we use the salary information website PayScale, which provides gross salaries that include taxes, and we compare developers with 1-4 years of experience to make the comparison more accurate. Note that as these are all user-reported salaries, the values may be inaccurate, but they nevertheless provide us with a reasonable comparison of the relative salaries in these countries. Here are the average gross salaries of Node.js developers with 1-4 years of experience in the USA and Europe:
- US – $74,081
- UK – £32,849 ($43,141)
- Germany – €43,865 ($51,551)
- France – €32,000 ($37,607)
- Ukraine – $24,000
- Austria – €35,375 ($41,573)
- Switzerland – CHF 91,552 ($94,515)
- Netherlands – €40,238 ($47,288)
- Ireland – €31,445 ($35,955)
- Belgium – €34,888 ($41,001)
Comparison of average gross annual salaries of Node.js developers in the USA and Europe (data from PayScale)
Finding Node JS Developers for Hire
If you’re looking for a Node JS developer for hire for your next web project, here are some ways by which you can do so.
1. Freelance Portals
2. Outsourcing (project-based project)
One other option would be to hire an outsourcing company to develop your project for you. With this option, you would first have to describe the full details of your work to a project manager or business analyst, and they would be the one to provide developers and complete the project from start to finish. This option can be very convenient and takes the bulk of the work from your hands, but it also leaves you with limited control over your project. Moreover, with additional services like project management and business analysis, it can get quite expensive. This method can also be prone to misunderstandings, which can delay project completion and can further increase costs.
3. Dedicated Developers
You can also hire a dedicated Node developer or Node JS expert from an outsourcing/offshoring company according to dedicated team model. With this method, your developers will work for you full-time and report directly to you, but will stay in the offshoring company’s premises and use their office resources. This option gives you full control over your project, and it gets you involved with developer selection as you can interview the candidates. It’s also much cheaper than the outsourcing model because there are no additional payments for project management and business analysis. Moreover, payments with this method are all-inclusive, meaning it includes everything such as salaries, taxes, insurance, software licenses, and use of office equipment. Additionally, this option gives you more flexibility because you can easily adjust project requirements anytime and you can add or remove developers as your project requires, making your project highly scalable.
Hiring dedicated developers according to dedicated team model clearly gives you the best value for your money. Note that, as with freelancers, it may also lead to challenges with time zone differences and language barriers, so choosing the right country to hire developers is of utmost importance.
Node JS Developer CVs
Here are 5 CVs of typical Node JS developers that will give you an idea of the usual experience and skill set of Node JS developers for hire.
CV#1 Senior Node JS Developer
- Creation of custom Node.js modules to extend the functionalities of code Node.js modules
- Development of websites using the MEAN technology stack
- Translation of static web prototypes into HTML pages that adhere to W3C standards and with resolution-optimized images.
- Development of single page applications with MVC architecture using AngularJS, Node.JS, and D3.js.
CV#2 Senior Node JS Developer
- Over 8 years of experience in web development
- Development of a banking web application using AngularJS, Node.js and Backbone.js
- Development of an insurance company’s web application with highly dynamic user interface using MEAN stack
CV#3 Middle Node JS Developer (MEAN stack)
- Development of company website using Node.js and React
- Development of a website for video sharing using MEAN stack
- Development of a web application that integrates with Google Maps using Node.js with Express.js
CV#4 Middle Node JS Developer
- Development of a search engine website with search-as-you-type functionality using Node.js and Vue.js
- Development of an inventory management web application using the MEAN technology stack
CV#5 Junior Node JS Developer
- Development of a Single Page Application using Node.js, Angular 2, TypeScript, and Postgres
- Development of RESTful web service using Node.js and MySQL
In case you are interested in interviewing or hiring any of the above mentioned developers, request full CVs for you to learn more about their expertise, background, and skills.
Time to Hire Node JS Developer
Having learned all about Node.js and its benefits, the typical Node JS developer salary in different countries, the different ways you can find a Node JS developer for hire, and the typical Node developer skill set, you’re now all set to hire your ideal Node JS developer. Hiring from a dedicated teams provider like Mobilunity would be the best choice you can make. Located in the heart of Ukraine, we offer exceptional developers at exceptionally affordable rates. Being at the heart of Europe, we are only at most an hour or two away from most European countries, so you won’t have to worry about time zone differences.