Average Node JS Developer Salary in Europe
Why Is Node Developer Salary Changing
Key Info on Hiring Node.js Developers
Speaking of roles and responsibilities of a Node.JS developer, it would be fair to outline the following:
- HTML and CSS proficiency. These are some of the most important tools when it comes to Node.js development and design processes.
- Front-end development experience. A great deal of Node.JS connected tasks will be about the integration of the front-end elements.
- Team player. Successful cooperation with other developers and even other departments is crucial for a Node.js specialist.
- Multitasking skills. Sometimes it will be necessary to simultaneously work on a few projects at once.
- Familiarity with different platforms. Node.JS programming is being used for various reasons so a potential candidate must be familiar with desktop and mobile platforms.
Node JS Developer Salary
Here is a typical Node JS developer salary in different countries to help you in finding the most affordable candidate for the project. In this comparison, we use the salary information website PayScale, which provides net salaries that exclude taxes, and we compare developers with 1-4 years of experience to make it more accurate. Note that as these are all user-reported salaries, the values may be inaccurate, but they nevertheless provide us with a reasonable comparison of the relative salaries in these countries. Here are the average salaries of Node.js developers with 1-4 years of experience in the USA and Europe:
- US – $91,251
- UK – $84,777
- Germany – $65,667
- France – $53,148
- Ukraine – $30,000*
- Austria – $82,879
- Switzerland – $103,433
- Netherlands – $59,103
- Ireland – $51,566
- Belgium – $50,683
*Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could not be entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
Europe vs the USA
|European city||Node.js developer salary/ Middle-level|
Average Node.js programmer salaries a month in different cities in Europe
If to look for an average senior Node JS developer salary in Europe, we will discover that such experts are highly appreciated in the UK and their wage can reach $7,700 as an average. While net junior Node JS developer salary may start from $3,800. However, Ukraine is one of the most profitable locations to hire developers if you are looking for the most affordable ways of extending your development team.
|American city||Node.js developer salary/ Middle-level|
|San Francisco, CA||$9,700|
|New York, NY||$7,700|
|Los Angeles, CA||$7,300|
Node.js developer wage in top American cities (per month)
The table above presents the results of the average salary of Node.js programmers in some American cities.
The USA vs Canada
|Canadian city||Node.js developer salary/ Middle-level||American city||Node.js developer salary/ Middle-level|
|Montréal, QC||$4,300||San Francisco, CA||$9,700|
|Toronto, ON||$4,800||Boston, MA||$7,900|
|Vancouver, BC||$4,600||Los Angeles, CA||$7,300|
|Waterloo, ON||$5,400||Seattle, WA||$8,000|
Comparison of Node developer salary in some cities of the USA and Canada
This graph depicts a comparison of average Node JS developer salary in American and Canadian cities. You can see that the US salaries are higher regardless of the city. Comparing Node JS developer salary NYC vs the UK vs Canada, we can see that Canadian and UK rates are almost equal, while the US ones are much higher.
Comparison by Technologies
Finally, we decided to compare Node.js developer salary in the USA, Europe, and Canada in order to discover what technologies are among the highest-paid.
|New York, NY||Chicago, IL||San Francisco, CA||Boston, MA|
NodeJS programmer salaries in different cities of America
|Montréal, QC||Toronto, ON||Vancouver, BC||Calgary, AB|
Node engineer wages according to the technology in Canada
Almost the same situation is in Canada, but here the greatest payment can be offered to Node.js developer in Montréal, QC.
Angular.js, Meteor.js, Node.js developer salary in Europe
If to look on the table with the statistics from Europe, we will see that indicators of wages are significantly decreased. the highest-paid specialist is a Meteor.js developer in London, however, it is much more profitable to hire him in Kyiv.
Developer with Node.js MySQL Socket io Skills Resume Sample
Find out more about:
- How to hire developers in Germany?
- How to find software development company Canada?
How Mobilunity Can Help to Hire Node.js Developers
Having learned all about Node.js and its benefits, the typical Node JS developer salary in different countries, the different ways you can find your perfect developer, and the typical Node developer skill set, you’re now all set to hire one. Hiring from a dedicated teams provider like Mobilunity would be the best choice you can make. Located in the heart of Ukraine, we offer exceptional Eastern European developers at exceptionally affordable rates. Being at the heart of Europe, we are only at most an hour or two away from most European countries, so you won’t have to worry about time zone differences. Other than that there are quite a few benefits of outsourcing at Mobilunity:
- Fair Nodejs developer salary rates. At Mobilunity you will be offered one of the best Node JS programmer salary in Ukraine so you can be sure that you are not overpaying.
- All-day-round customer support for all clients. No matter what question you have – Mobilunity’s consultants will be there to help you out!
- A wide variety of choices. Choose the perfect candidate from a few options.
- Fast hiring process. The whole ‘signing the candidate’ process will not take longer than 4 weeks.
- Professional developers. Each of the candidates that Mobilunity will offer you has a broad experience in the programming field and a strong portfolio of cases.
The whole HR process is very fast and smooth – just leave your requirements on the website and you will be immediately contacted. After agreeing on the type of your future team Mobilunity will start looking for candidates. Shortly after you will be given a list of potential hires to choose from. You will be able to personally interview them and make the final decision. The last stage would be signing the contract and shortly after that, your team will be ready to go.
Find out more about:
- How to find and hire remote backend developer?
- How to choose a reliable software development company in Germany?
- Where to hire a good php programmer?