Hire a Magento Consultant
In the last years, Magento Commerce has successfully established itself as one of the top eCommerce platforms that offers flexible solutions for online businesses. At the same time, it grabbed the attention of the IT community, since Magento allows for great customization and tailored settings for companies.
Along with development services, Magento consulting services are also growing in demand. In this article, we’ll discuss who is a Magento consultant, how hiring such an expert can benefit your company, and how to choose a reliable Magento consulting services provider.
Why Hiring Magento Consultant Is Beneficial for Business?
As mentioned above, Magento became a preferred choice both for eCommerce businesses and IT experts thanks to its flexibility, scalability, software architecture, and security. According to the latest ecommerceDB report, Magento Commerce is the leading eComm platform provider used by 29% of all online stores over the globe. That’s 212,361 websites built with Magento worldwide, according to the BuiltWith trends.
As per the Magento blog, adopting new technology early can be challenging but offers many benefits and allows staying ahead of competitors. Since Magento is fully customizable, it’s possible to build a tailored solution for any online business. That’s why companies are looking for Magento consultants that can help them build user-friendly, custom-made projects using the latest tech stack to optimize and improve business processes and, thus, revenue.
A well-versed Magento technical services consultant knows how to create a website that will ensure a seamless user experience, create high customer engagement, encourage buying decisions. An experienced Magento security consultant can advise on the latest approaches and best security practices for custom Magento solutions. If you are planning to switch to Magento Commerce from another platform or consider Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration, Magento replatforming consultancy and Magento 2 consultant services can help you reach your goals successfully and quickly.
A professional consultant Magento can carry out the following responsibilities, depending on your project’s needs:
- Recommendations & the best practices on custom Magento development;
- Analysis of the current performance and performance optimization guidelines;
- Guidance on the correct Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration;
- Recommendations on the custom extension development that will benefit the business;
- Further advice on the best support and maintenance practices.
Although when it comes to freelance Magento developer, there are front-end, back-end, and full-stack coders, each one with corresponding roles and responsibilities, when it comes to Magento consulting, you can find well-versed Magento experts that can help you with building and optimizing both front-end and back-end solutions.
Comparing Magento Consulting Rates in Different Countries
It’s worth stressing that Magento consultancy rates, similar to Magento developer cost, may differ significantly not because of the quality of services but the location of the services provider.
Let’s take a look at Magento consulting rates per hour in different countries, based on Payscale and Glassdoor data, as well as our Recruiting Team research over several local job portals:
- the US: $42.7/hour;
- the UK: £22.9/hour ($32.21/hour);
- Germany: €23.44/hour ($28.5/hour);
- Ukraine: $17/hour.
As you can see, the Ukrainian Magento consultant of the same level of skills and expertise is much lower compared to other countries. That’s why many American and European companies consider working with Ukrainian Magento consulting companies.
Benefits of Opting for Magento Consulting Services
Still considering if it’s worth hiring a Magento consulting services provider? Here are the advantages of Magento consultancy for businesses, to name a few:
- Possibility to develop a fully customized, high-load CMS/ERP software, platform, or portal;
- Keeping an eye on the latest developments and implementing integrations with the best third-party solutions on the market;
- Possibility to build custom Magento extensions for the business’ needs;
- Ability to operate large volumes of data quickly and easily;
- Security optimization and strengthening.
Recommendations on Choosing Magento Consulting Services
If you want to choose a reliable, highly qualified, and experienced Magento consulting services provider, it’s worth following the following recommendations:
- Check the company’s case studies to see if they have proven experience in the needed solutions, for instance, Magento eCommerce consulting;
- Check client feedback on different services, including Magento security monitoring services;
- Review their online presence, social media accounts, publications;
- Speak to the company’s representatives and ask for a quote for your project;
- Find out if the company can provide consultants with the relevant knowledge and experience, for example, a Magento SEO consultant or an information technology consultant.
Mobilunity as Your Reliable Magento Consulting Services Provider
If you are looking for high-quality Magento consulting services at fair rates, here you can find a first-class solution. Mobilunity is a renowned Ukrainian Magento consultancy provider that has been successfully operating on the global IT outsourcing market for 10 years.
Our Mobilunity experts know how to find the right Magento consultant that will fully meet your business requirements. Whether you are looking for top-class Magento integration consultancy or an exceptional Magento eCommerce consulting service, you can rely on Mobilunity.