Advantages of WordPress Consulting Services
WordPress consulting services are popular among businesses of all industries because WordPress is an extremely widespread platform. About 40% of all websites in the world are built with it. It is the fastest-growing CMS with a 64% share among other platforms.
A WordPress consultant is an expert that can help a business to approach website creation holistically. Such a professional can help both those who want to create a platform from scratch and those who need advice on SEO, marketing funnels, and overall better performance.
Professional WordPress consultation helps in all aspects of a web presence, from strategy architecture to design and specific plugins. Although WordPress seems quite easy, it requires a lot of experience and knowledge to be used effectively.
WordPress consulting services include all stages of the project and help make the best of what solution has to offer in terms of security, productivity, and performance.
WordPress Basic Stack
A comprehensive WordPress consulting is necessary to create something truly unique. A website needs to be not only functional but representative of the brand and its values. Such an expert has both hard and soft skills to draft a strategy that works best for each particular client. WordPress consultancy also has to do with the basic languages that are used in this solution, such as:
- HTML. It is a markup technology that is used for the layout and design of a page, primarily text on it. It is necessary for titles, tables, paragraphs, and their appearance on the page.
- CSS. This is a more advanced language that also takes care of layout where HTML cannot help. It allows implementing changes to all pages simultaneously, which is essential for continuity. And it is also essential for sidebars, boxes, and other more complex features of the site.
- PHP. It is a scripting language based on HTML. It is what power-ups HTML and usually is unseen by the user.
- MySQL. A consultant WordPress will need for database management.
When you hire a WordPress consultant, it is important to check whether the professional possesses essential hard and soft skills. This position also requires attention to detail, analytical thinking, communication, and a problem-solving approach.
Benefits of Hiring a WordPress Consultant
Consultancy WordPress has lots of advantages to offer, from the site’s layout to its performance. Here are the features a consultant can help a client with:
- Design the site’s architecture. It is especially important for those who do not know where to start, what hosting or plugins to use, and how to make sure the site performs excellently.
- Analysis of the site’s performance. Professionals consulting WordPress users can help with the security and speed of the platform. They know how to make loading time shorter, pages more attractive, and customer experience easy and smooth.
- SEO performance. Consultants can also advise and help with SEO and the site’s ranking on Google. Starting from analysis and to the implementation of the best practices, it can help attract more visitors and loyal customers.
- Conversions. This includes all about landing pages, copywriting, and enhancing the conversion numbers of your site.
- Social media and email marketing. A WordPress consultant can help to build an email list and attract new visits from different social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
A comprehensive WordPress consulting is all about increasing the technical performance of a site as well as enhancing its marketing and SEO potential.
WordPress Consultant Salary Rates
To estimate the average salary for WordPress consultants and developers, one needs to consider several factors. The rates are influenced by experience, type of project, level of skills, and, of course, location.
A lot of companies choose to outsource their IT projects to specialists in different countries because it is much cheaper. And it also gives access to talents that might not be available otherwise. Here are salaries for WordPress developers and consultants in 5 countries for comparison.
- USA – $42.6 per hour
- UK – $60.80 per hour
- Germany – $72.03 per hour
- Switzerland – $50.21 per hour
- Ukraine – $35*
* Ukrainian rates are based on the data of our internal Recruiting Team
The choice between remote and in-house hiring depends on the project and company. But if it is not a long-term task, it is probably much more beneficial to outsource.
Here is a comparison chart of in-house and remote hiring models:
How to Hire the Right WordPress Consultant
When you are looking for an expert suitable for your particular projects, it is important to consider several factors.
1. Education and experience. Look at how long they’ve been working in this field and how their education corresponds with the task. The most experienced professionals stay on top of technology and all updates and know the best practices.
2. Involvement in the WordPress community. WordPress is known for its community and common effort to make the solution even better. A great specialist will be involved in conferences, events, blogs, and creation sites. They may also create and release their own plugins or themes.
3. Portfolio. The next step is to analyze their previous work. It is always a huge advantage if the professional has worked with other clients in the same industry. It means there is a better understanding of all specifics. Look at what websites were enhanced or created with the help of this consultant. If you like it – it is a great sign.
It is also important to ask questions regarding the tech scope of your project and analyze the advice a consultant gives.
Mobilunity – Ukrainian Outstaffing Company
Mobilunity has been helping businesses all over the world to find perfect IT professionals for more than 10 years. Whether you are interested in Magento consulting services, WordPress development, or cloud solution – we can find a dedicated team or an expert for you. We are proud that we’ve helped more than 40 companies to hire developers and consultants according to their requirements. Among our clients are Camptocamp (Switzerland), Zenchef (France), Byg-E (Denmark), 3E Joueur (Canada), and many others.
We’ve also helped in the successful release of several WordPress projects. For example, the consultants and developers have created a sports website connected to the mobile app for a small business. It is a highly-effective and budget-friendly project. We’ve helped in creation of a custom car rental WordPress template and a computer website template.
Mobilunity’s team will give you access to top Ukrainian IT talent to bring your business to a new level of success.