Hire R Developer in Ukraine
With vast amounts of data now available to the public, and with the Internet of Things enabling devices to constantly churn out millions of new data every day, the value of big data has now become increasingly critical. Data enables us to gain new insights into processes old and new, and it also empowers a lot of other technologies, such and data analytics and machine learning. Because of this, tools specialized for statistical and data analysis have risen to the surface, because as opposed to the standard programming languages like Java, C++ and C# that are geared towards software and application development, it is now equally important to have tools that are optimized for data manipulation and analysis tasks. In fact, you can hire developers in Ukraine that are skilled with these specialized tools and technologies; for example, we may help you to opt for offshore ruby development or hire R developer.
One such tool that is aimed at facilitating statistical analysis and making data manipulation exponentially easier especially to non-programmers is R. In this article, we take a look at the R functional programming language and its features to see why it can be beneficial for your next projects.
Overview of R and Demand for R Programmer for Hire in the Market
R is a programming language focused on mathematical and numerical tasks, such as statistical computing and visualization. It was created by Robert Gentleman and Ross Ihaka in 1992 at the University of Auckland and is actually an improvement of the S programming language, a more dated language for data analysis and visualization, combined with lexical scoping. Its first version was released in 1995 and the first stable beta version in 2000, and as of writing, its latest stable version is 3.5.0.
R has a number of features that make it highly suitable for statistical and mathematical computations and visualization tasks, including:
- Strong support for matrix arithmetic – Statistical and mathematical computations may involve large amounts of data, and these are best represented in the form of matrices or tensors. R readily extends mathematical operations to matrices, so that R programmers need not worry about manually coding matrix operations. This makes computations with lists, vectors, arrays, matrices and tensors very straightforward.
- Rich library of statistical functions – Being a language used by statisticians and mathematicians, it features a very large ecosystem of packages and libraries developed by its community of users. Whenever new statistical methods are formulated, there’s a very high chance that these will quickly be developed as a package for R and can immediately be imported and used by the rest of the R developer community.
- Powerful graphics and visualization capabilities – Data analyses are best presented visually through charts, graphs, and other forms of data visualization. Such forms of data presentation allow users to quickly draw insights from these data and can aid data-driven decision-making. Luckily, R is a very capable data visualization tool and has a healthy set of packages to perform various visualization tasks.
- Support for other languages and tools – One possible concern users might have for using R is that it might not be able to integrate well with software products and applications. This, however, is not the case with R. Extensions enable developers to deeply integrate R programs with other programming languages such as Java, C, C++, Python, and .NET, and codes from these languages can even be used to manipulate objects within an R program.
R has experienced rapid growth in popularity in recent years, thanks in part to the rise of big data. According to the 2018 Stack Overflow Developer Survey, 6.1% of developers use the language, up from 4.5% in 2017. Moreover, it ranks 6th on IEEE Spectrum’s 2017 Top Programming Languages list, indicating that it’s getting competitive even compared to traditional programming languages catered to the more mainstream software and application development.
Remote R Developer Resume Sample
To improve your business using R web development you need to know which R programming skills should have your future employee. The list of skills you have to check is in R programmer resume. So, we prepared for you the most important information from R programmer sample resume. First of all, R developer has to be qualified in the next technologies and tools as a Hadoop, HPC server, Linux, ETL tools, Ruby, and C++.
R Developer Salary: How Much Does Cost to Hire an R Programmer?
A junior R programmer is in charge of developing the components within a project that are responsible for data handling, processing, analysis, and presentation. This includes tasks like data visualization, machine learning, and numerical computations. R developers are now in very high demand across countries, and in fact, according to TechRepublic, R developers are among the highest-paid among all developers across different programming languages.
When hiring R developers, it’s expected that a major concern will be the cost. In most countries, hiring R developers can cost a lot of money. For this reason, let’s compare R web developer salary in different countries and find out which country it might be wisest to hire from. For this comparison, we use PayScale as our data source. We look at salary data for software engineers, which include R developers. According to PayScale, R programming salary of software engineers in different countries are listed below:
- US – $81,884
- Switzerland – CHF 92,553 ($94,127)
- UK – £34,142 ($47,813)
- Ukraine – $24,232
- Germany – €50,115 ($60,977)
We can clearly see from the above comparison that Ukraine has, by far, the lowest rates for software engineers. We can expect this to readily extend to R programmer salary. Therefore, for any R engineering project, it may be wisest to hire from Ukraine to get the best value for your money.
Are you looking for an experienced R developer who will match your project’s needs perfectly? You’re in the right place.
Business Advantages of Hiring R Developer
It’s pretty easy to recognize a lot of benefits to use R programming language. Various types of data and different systems can easily connect with R technology so it makes R language versatile enough to work simultaneously with problems in lots of domains. List of benefits of R technology:
- Availability. R open-source code is free of charge, you can download, use, and modify it for free.
- Flexibility. To hire R developer who is highly qualified means he can create some improvements and fixes to the R code to bring the biggest profit from your project.
- Functionality. R supports a lot of extensions such as data manipulation, statistical modeling, and graphics.
- Connection with other languages. A lot of big commercial packages have add-ons to connect with R.
- Runs anywhere. R is available for different operating systems. R engineer can work on Windows, Unix systems (such as Linux), and the Mac.
If you hire R engineer you will see the convenience of using new technology. To get the best from this list of benefits you need just hire R developer.
Hire an R Application Developer Now with Mobilunity
R is a specialized tool for manipulating, handling, and processing huge amounts of data, and presenting them visually to facilitate the formulation of useful insights from these data. We have seen the unique features of R that make it highly suited for such statistical and mathematical operations, and we’ve taken a look at the R software development landscape. Now, it’s a great time to hire! If you’re looking to hire an R programming software developer, we’ve got you fully covered! We are Mobilunity, a provider of dedicated developers skilled in R and R framework tools, as well as other technologies. We offer the most highly skilled and qualified dedicated developers in all of Europe, and what’s even better, our rates are one of the lowest you can find on the continent. We may help you with Odoo website integration and R application development, Meteor developer, and many more, just provide your requirements! Hire developers with us and you’ll be guaranteed to get your money’s full worth.