Hire VR Unity Developer in Ukraine
Nowadays, more and more companies are in search of a highly qualified AR/VR Unity engineer for their projects, seeing the potential of these technologies. If you plan to hire a VR programmer, this article will guide you on the possibilities of Unity and VR, as well as how to find and hire VR Unity developer that will fully meet your project needs.
Why Companies Look for AR/VR Unity Engineer
For companies striving to innovate, VR and AR is no longer an option but rather essential solution that boasts of uncharted possibilities of reaching, helping, and entertaining consumers. The potential of VR is far from being defined, taking into account that brand-new VR products emerge on the market almost daily. That’s why a skilled VR Unity programmer is in high demand nowadays.
Major VR development platforms on the market include Unity, CryEngine, Unreal Engine 4, Phaser, and more. According to TechCrunch, Unity is the most widely used VR development platform nowadays, and that’s for a reason. Let’s take a look at the benefits of Unity VR programming that makes it so popular:
- Works with all the major in-demand platforms, including Oculus Rift, Steam VR, Playstation VR, Microsoft HoloLens, and Daydream, plus collaborates with world-renowned device manufacturers;
- Super-quality frame rates;
- Allows for speedy iterative development;
- A huge number of features coupled with a versatile VR/AR API.
Benefits of Hiring VR Unity Programmers
The types of apps and games that can be developed with Unity are countless. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Educational apps and games;
- 3D modeling apps and games;
- Design apps and games;
- Marketing apps;
- Business apps;
- Simulator apps and games;
- Training apps and games, and much more.
For example, Fruit Ninja VR is a bright example of a popular VR app built with Unity3D. As per GamStat, 190,000+ players enjoyed playing this game, with most fans living in North America.
Another famous example is Beat Saber, a Unity VR game that won the hearts of thousands of fans all over the globe. According to Beat Games company updates, this March, Beat Saber reached 2+ million copies sold, as well as 10 million songs sold via DLC, proving its title of one of the most successful commercial projects.
According to the Unity official website, the following integrations with existing platforms are in high demand:
- Oculus Rift;
- Google Cardboard Android & iOS;
- Google ARCore;
- Playstation VR;
- Windows Mixed Reality;
- Steam VR PC & Mac;
- Apple ARKit;
- Gear VR;
Therefore, whether you are in need of Samsung Gear VR developer Unity or Google VR developer Unity, it is possible to find the right professionals to realize your project and meet your business goals. Android VR AR development Unity and iPhone VR development Unity are also highly popular nowadays, taking into account that we are heading towards a mobile-first world.
A Remote Team – Pros and Cons of Remote Unity VR Developer
If you need a team to create your own VR Unity content, it’s important to consider the advantages and disadvantages of hiring remote VR Unity programmers, as well as how to find and hire the right people. Here is a handy table on the pros and cons of recruiting remote engineers:
In-house Programming Pros and Cons
Hiring Remote Coders Pros and Cons
When it comes to working with a remote team of Unity VR developers, this approach offers plenty of benefits, and there are more risks than real disadvantages of hiring an AR/VR Unity engineer remotely. To mitigate the potential risks, it’s crucial to:
- Select a reliable Unity VR developer outstaffing services provider;
- Formulate your requirements and project goals clearly;
- Access not only the technical but also soft skills of the selected candidate;
- Agree on the project development stages, reporting, communication means, and work schedule;
- Monitor the performance of the Unity VR developer / the team to make sure you’re on the same wavelength.
Why Hire VR Unity Programmer in Ukraine?
There are many advantages of hiring a Ukrainian virtual reality developer, including:
- A large pool of IT experts in Ukraine (160,000+ programmers, as per infoshare);
- Ukrainian programmers are worldwide famous for their IT skills (Ukraine is in the Top 20 countries, as per The 2019 Kearney Global Services Location Index;
- Convenient time zone difference;
- Good command of English;
- Affordable rates.
If we compare salary rates of VR Unity programmers in different countries, it can be clearly seen that a Unity VR developer salary of a Ukrainian expert is several times lower in contract to the engineer of the same skills and experience from the US or Switzerland.
Here are the costs of hiring a dedicated virtual reality Unity developer in countries known for their IT expertise:
- The US – $82,879;
- The UK – £34,250 ($46,901);
- Switzerland – CHF69,508 ($76,021);
- The Netherlands – €40,219 ($45,948);
- Ukraine – $38,400*.
*Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
Find the Best Virtual Reality Unity Developer with Mobilunity
Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based outstaffing company with 10+ years of expertise that helps to hire dedicated development teams for businesses all around the globe. Using our staff augmentation services, you can scale your development team or build a high-end one from scratch, increase productivity and efficiency of your product development, and reduce operating costs. Should you need a highly skilled VR Unity programmer or a part time Unity developer, you can rely on our assistance.
40+ companies in 20+ countries all over the world trust Mobilunity with staff augmentation and project development services. Among our clients are:
We know how to find and hire the right candidate for your project needs, and whether it is a Unity 3D developer or you need to hire Oculus developer a team of versatile experts, you can rely on our expertise and dedicated approach. Here’s our approach to work:
- We discuss your business needs and create an ideal candidate profile;
- Our experienced recruiters source potential candidates and shortlist CVs based on the agreed profile;
- We assess selected candidates by conducting preliminary interviews and giving test tasks to see their skills and attitude to work. For example, if you plan Unity VR development Oculus, we’ll make sure to check that the candidate is familiar with Oculus Rift product creation;
- Then, we arrange an interview of yours and our team with the candidates that pass the interview stage;
- You make an offer to the selected candidate(s), and we negotiate for the best offer details for your business needs.