Sage Consulting Services for CRM Implementation
Sage offers business management software, such as Sage CRM, specifically designed to improve business processes and customer experience. However, not all specialists working with customers are proficient in Sage tools. For businesses to successfully implement Sage CRM, they should ideally hire a qualified Sage consultant with experience in Sage and SugarCRM customization. As a result, businesses can gain valuable information to understand customers’ needs and ultimately make more informed business decisions.
A Brief Overview of Sage Consulting Services
Today, Sage CRM is a demanding tool used by hundreds of businesses because of its numerous benefits. Sage CRM allows businesses to get access to reliable real-time sales and customer insights, including an end-to-end view of the customer life cycle, thus understand their behavior better. This can accelerate team performance, drive growth upwards, and increase revenue. Unfortunately, many businesses cannot invest in Sage CRM with their in-house teams because they lack experience. In order to implement a Sage CRM organizations hire a qualified Sage CRM consultant or Sage implementation consultant who provide consulting services. These expert consulting services may also help with Sage CRM customization to suit specific requirements. Big companies that are already using Sage CRM consulting solutions include Innovative Modular Solutions (IMS), Capsol, Lincoln Waste solutions, Miles Data Technologies, and Australian Grand Prix Corporation. Sage consulting services for CRM implementation can assist businesses in leveraging the expertise of an Android NFC developer, enabling seamless integration of contactless technology into their CRM systems with the support of reliable platform as a service providers.
Key Responsibilities of a Sage CRM Consultant
Sage CRM consultants are hired to assist with certain complex processes and projects and typically perform the following list of duties:
- Aligning with key CRM stakeholders across IT and business.
- Finding solutions to complex customer-related problems.
- Offering advice on CRM implementation and Sage CRM customization and guiding the process of implementation.
- Establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support.
- Evaluating CRM implementation and putting the necessary changes in place to ensure improved productivity.
To fulfill these responsibilities, candidates require specific skills, expertise, and education, including Sage certification. Here is an example of what a resume should look like for a Sage CRM expert.
CRM Expert with Sage Experience Resume Sample
Where to Find Sage Services
The demand for Sage consulting services and Sage contractors has increased significantly. However, lots of countries are facing a dramatic scarcity of talents on the local market. Therefore, it may be necessary to look at other destinations to hire Sage services for Sage programming.
It may seem like a difficult task to hire such services from consulting companies in other countries, but outsourcing as proved to be an efficient and fast way to attract world-best specialists. Follow these tips to make sure you secure the best services:
- Always do some research online to see if the company has a good reputation.
- Analyze a company’s case studies to get to know success stories from other companies in such collaboration
- Request a few quotes from different companies to ensure you get the best rates.
- Make a list of your requirements first before you approach a company to guarantee you get exactly what you are looking for.
Once you know how to find the right company, it may be helpful to know where to look. The following countries are most popular for their Sage services:
Malaysia is one of the most popular countries to outsource a Sage developer from. Their hiring costs are extremely low, however, it has been said that their talent often lacks the right skills.
China is a key player in outsourcing, yet, their higher costs and different time zone often make it difficult to hire talent.
Switzerland is known for its highly skilled software experts. Many businesses, specifically hire Scala developers from this country. However, their rates are much higher compared to other countries.
Ukraine has quickly gained popularity as one of the top countries to source IT professionals from. Many large international companies have zoomed in on Ukraine and have opted to outsource consulting services rather than to hire in-house.
But, why do these companies choose Ukraine?
- Lower costs. Ukraine offers quite low salary rates if compared to the US or Germany. Therefore, the salaries of IT experts are more affordable but the quality is top-notch.
- Convenient time zone. Ukraine is located in Eastern European Time. This means that there are no major time differences between the UK as well as West European countries.
- Top skills and experience. Ukraine is focused on upskilling individuals and offering them the experience to work with leading businesses.
- High level of education. Ukraine ensures a high level of education for all individuals working in the IT field. From this, Ukrainians have exceptional educational backgrounds.
- Excellent work ethic. Ukrainian candidates are known to have a strong work ethic and always offer a high level of productivity.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire Sage CRM Consultants
Salaries for Sage consultants are not the same in different countries. Candidates in different roles are also paid different rates. For example, looking at the hourly rate for a Sage CRM architect compared to a Sage consultant, it is higher:
- According to Salary.com the hourly rate for Sage CRM architect in the US is $50 to $71;
- The Sage consultant hourly rate in the US varies from $43 to $51.
It is, therefore, important to know exactly which type of services you require before hiring a candidate.
Let’s briefly compare a few annual Sage consultant salaries on Payscale from five countries:
- The USA – $84,936
- The UK – $56,227
- Australia – $56,246
- Switzerland – $98,893
- Ukraine – $17,797
Choose Mobilunity and Get Your Custom Sage Consulting
Mobilunity specializes in a range of highly effective Sage consulting services in Ukraine. We can provide you with expert Sage CRM consultants to assist with enhancing business processes. Our consultants are being carefully sourced and found per your requirements. Since its establishment, Mobilunity has provided dozens of skilled consultants and extending teams from companies in the US, Switzerland, Japan, and other countries. Over the years, we did our best to increase the range of services and deliver these in a timely manner.
What exactly we offer:
- World-class specialists to choose from. Ukrainian IT market is overwhelmed with professionals willing to dedicate their efforts to the success of your project.
- Competitive rates and no additional costs. You will have transparency in costs: all expenses involved will be properly documented and agreed with you.
- Excellent flexibility. One of the Mobilunity’s features is that you can easily scale up or down your dedicated development team.
- Fast hiring process. As soon as we agree the initial details for cooperation, our recruitment team will deliver you a shortlist of candidates in 2-3 weeks.
- Enhanced productivity and loyalty. The team you will build, is going to work exclusively on your project, dedicating all their time for the sake of delivering best and expected results.