Necessity to Use Engineering Services Outsourcing Industry for Business
Engineering outsourcing is a popular model of work, based on external service providers. It is widespread among the startups and big companies, which need to launch their own IT products, websites or applications, but don’t have the developers able to make it. The IT-companies, providing services on outsource, effectively deliver business process, application services, and infrastructure solutions to make your business more effective. Business owners choose to outsource software development because it helps to reduce costs, integrate faster into the market, use the advantages of the external experts.
Outsourcing engineering is getting more popular, and according to the research of the National Outsourcing Association, 70% of companies plan to increase the number of services on outsourcing they use. This model of work is expected to become the most popular one by 2020. Its users have noticed the positive changes in process transformation and business effectiveness.
The Development of Engineering Outsourcing Industry: Now and Then
IT products are getting more and more involved in the everyday life of modern people. For every business, it is important to be present on the internet. Engineering outsourcing helps them to get high-quality IT products faster and cheaper. At the same time, the industry is developing, offering more effective services. We distinguish 3 waves of industry development:
- The year 2000-2010. The organizations have started to use the software as a part of the products ecosystem. Engineering services were not widespread, the first industries integrating these technologies are auto manufacturing, aerospace, healthcare, and electronics. Engineers have created advanced navigation technologies, telematics, and devices with embedded intelligence.
- The year 2010-2017. The Internet of Things has been developing and transforming. Big data technologies, wireless communication, and embedded electronics help engineering outsource services to create intelligent applications for healthcare and smart-home. It is possible to make the customer experience better and monitor all the business processes with the help of the software.
- The year 2015 – nowadays. This period is considered to be the IoT revolution. Smart products, lifestyle products, involvement through social media have become the usual things, needed by most businesses. Engineering outsourcing companies pay more attention to information security, automation, robotics, and 3D technologies. And this revolution is still in progress.
5 Benefits of the Engineering Services Outsourcing
Engineering services outsourcing is still one of the hottest topics, discussed by business owners. For many startups, it is a strategic step and a way to get a strong competitive advantage. It also gives the essential benefits to the customer:
- Lower and control expenses. Choose an outsourcing company with lower prices to reduce fixed expenditures and control variable costs.
- Be focused on the core. Delegating voluminous tasks to the outsourcers, you free more time for the most important business processes, which require your attention.
- Share risks. The company, which is providing you with the IT services on outsourcing, shares risk factors with you.
- Choose from the best. Gain access to the world’s pool of talents and find the performers, who meet all the requirements.
- Take maximum effort from the external resources. You don’t need to worry about hiring and organization of a working place for the engineering service provider – just work with the complete well-organized team.
Your Ideal Engineering Service Provider: How to Choose
The choice of the right partner in software development is crucial. With a reliable partner, you can be sure that your project will be a success. Among the main attributes of the professional software services outsourcing team:
- Domain knowledge. Choose engineering outsourcing companies based on qualification. For example, Mobilunity is an expert in web design, SEO and offshore software development services. We work at custom software development, It strategy creation, UI\UX design, product design, big data projects, CRM systems and more.
- Relevant experience. Time spent in the industry and projects completed are the features of a successful company. Mobilunity is developing software since 2010, we have dozens of satisfies clients from different countries.
- License software. The qualitative outsourcing engineering services are possible only with the required software license. In Mobilunity we never use pirated or out-of-date software.
Reasons to Choose Engineering Outsourcing Companies: Pros and Cons
Engineering services outsource is a popular practice, which has many advantages for the business. But it has some downsides as well. Let’s try to distinguish them now:
|The reduction of labor costs can reach 30-50%||It may be challenging to trust the “alien” company completely|
|You can choose the provider with the best technologies and engineers||You may seem you are losing control over the process, leaving engineering for an outer company|
|The trained team will develop a solution for you quickly and efficiently||There is always a risk that the provider and the product will not meet the expectations|
|Be flexible and use the external outsourced resources only when you need them|
|Engineering services outsourcing saves time for important in-house issues|
Get the Best Service From Mobilunity
In Mobilunity we know how to outsource engineering services and get the best results. We analyze the needs of our clients, peculiarities and the scale of the project. Basing on this information we choose the programmers and develop a plan of work. You get the fixed price without the hidden payments and a clear plan of the work.
If you need a functional and attractive product, built with the use of cutting-edge technologies in the shortest possible time – Mobilunity is your best engineering service provider.