How Much Does It Cost to Hire Salesforce Consultant?
Salesforce is a powerful tool for business and client management. The platform enables designing custom apps, offers a wide range of email templates, has a built-in task manager, and an analytics dashboard. With so many tools at your disposal, you can use the platform to successfully manage every area of the company – marketing, communication, human resources management, taxation, and more. The thing is, as the range of available features grows, the learning curve gets steeper. Learning how to navigate the platform from scratch is not easy- that’s why companies onboard Salesforce consultants. Find out how a consulting team can help make the most out of the platform, what are the costs of onboarding Salesforce specialists, as well as the cost to hire Microsoft Dynamics developers.
Reasons to Hire Salesforce Consultant
Whether you want to install a new Salesforce solution or make the most out of the tools you already use, a consulting team can bring new insights, educate employees, and help reduce the amount of time needed to get used to working in Salesforce. In case you are wondering how a consultant can improve your management experience, here are the reasons to consider onboarding a team and paying a certified salesforce consultant:
- Effortless adjustment to updates. The new versions of Salesforce CRM are more than minor tweaks – they come with an improved interface and a wide range of features. Due to a wide range of new opportunities and a different way to package them, it might be challenging for teams to get used to the software. Salesforce consultants will answer questions, offer hacks, and shortcuts that help implement system upgrades effortlessly.
- Customizing the software. Consulting services will help business managers make the workspace their own. A dedicated professional will help restructure the look of the CRM in a way that tailors the company’s needs in the most precise way. To de-clutter the software and make sure it doesn’t slow the system down, a consulting team will shut off all redundant or rarely used features and will ensure the company is not paying for unneeded tools.
- Data-driven decision-making process. By paying for part time Salesforce developer consulting rates will help your team use Salesforce for tracking customer support, marketing, and other business activities. After it’s been tweaked by professionals, the platform will offer all the data needed to make risk-free business decisions and allocate the budget wisely.
- Help with creation an all-in-one management environment. If a company uses other third-party tools for tracking, marketing, recruitment, or other purposes, a Salesforce consultant will find ways to accommodate these needs within the platform. As a result, employees will not have to switch between tools and will have a big-picture view of the company via Salesforce. The good news is, the business owner will not have to pay more than the typical costs for Salesforce consultant.
- Implementing the best Salesforce implementation practices. A consultant will help develop guidelines for employee onboarding, create documentation, and usability practices that improve user experience and help use the marketplace efficiently. A company manager can later turn these suggestions into corporate standards and create uniform task and performance management policies.
How to Outsource Salesforce Consulting Effectively?
You’ll likely have to decide between hiring internal staff members or outsourcing your team when you need Salesforce consulting services. If outsourcing is your option, we have prepared a brief guide on making this cooperation model as effective as possible for your business.
Here are some tips for hiring a remote Salesforce consultant:
- Learn About the Salesforce Consulting Team Experience
Of course, your Salesforce experts should have a good understanding of this platform and be able to offer the best solutions for your business. Therefore, before starting cooperation with an outsourcing vendor, you should learn as much as possible about its background.
You should inquire about your service provider’s portfolio, find out if the consultants have Salesforce certification, and whether they have worked on similar projects. Understanding this will help you determine whether your vendor has sufficient expertise.
- Consider Outsourced Salesforce Consultant Hourly Rate
Companies typically outsource their processes to reduce their expenses. Thus, the choice of your vendor will significantly depend on the Salesforce developer hourly rate.
Our advice is that you should not chase the lowest prices. With a high probability, you will come across an inexperienced and, even worse, unethical service provider. It’s better to choose outsourced consultants with reasonable rates.
- Learn About Your Outsourced Salesforce Consulting Team Resources and Tech Tools
Before you hire a Salesforce developer, you should learn about the tools and resources available to your outsourced vendor. Ask about the team size they can provide you, the specifics of Salesforce implementation, and the technologies the experts will use.
- Ensure Your Vision and Values Coincide
The Salesforce platform will mostly be responsible for working with the customers of your business. That is why its proper implementation has a significant impact on your company’s success.
Ensure that your outsourced vendor has the same mission and vision for the development of your business as you do. Only then will you be able to cooperate in a friendly environment.
- Determine the Scope of Services
A clear understanding of your requirements and the scope of work will help you decide on the right outsourced Salesforce service provider. It’s especially significant given that companies can perform a wide range of tasks for which you’ll need to pay later. So, formulate your requirements precisely.
- Consider the Accessibility of Salesforce Consulting Vendor
When outsourcing any business process, it’s also critical to consider the service provider’s accessibility. Consider your time zone, cultural, and language differences, and decide what is best for you.
Average Cost to Hire Salesforce Consultants
In case you are interested in what is the cost to hire Salesforce consultants compared to onboarding an advisory team to manage a different CRM marketplace, here’s a comparison of Hubspot, and Pipedrive, and Salesforce consulting rates (cost of Salesforce consultant for hire).
Salesforce Consultant Cost
|Type of consultants||Hourly rate|
|Certified consulting partner||$130-$150|
HubSpot Salesforce Consulting Costs
|Type of consults||Monthly salesforce consultants rate|
|Basic consulting plan||$350|
|Answering system-related questions||$799|
Pipedrive Salesforce Consulting Costs
|Type of consulting professionals||Cost|
|One-time freelance consultation||$150|
|One-time consultation from a certified consultant||$400-$900|
|Continuous custom consultation from a software architect||$3000-$7500/month|
Salesforce consultant rates offer the most flexibility among CRM platforms when it comes to onboarding consultants – depending on a project budget, you can either hire a freelance or reach out to a professional for a full setup.
Factors That Influence Salesforce Consultant Cost and Salesforce Consulting Rates
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to estimating Salesforce implementation costs. Depending on the scale of the project, the location where it’s based, and the staff’s proficiency in using Salesforce, consulting costs may vary. Here are the factors that come into play when estimating Salesforce consultant rates.
Salesforce is used by millions of teams – it the second SaaS provider in the industry. To tailor business-specific needs, the company offers a wide range of customization tools. Consulting teams help set up and optimize the platform’s interface. Therefore, the salesforce consulting cost varies depending on whether or not a system has to be tweaked or redesigned. If you want to onboard a tech team to create tabs, objects, or apps from scratch, the hourly Salesforce consulting rates of software architects needed to design and maintain such projects will grow.
The most common examples of Salesforce customization are:
- Creating bulk email templates from scratch;
- Creating the infrastructure for large-scale operations;
- Building a branded UI using Visualforce and Lightning Components.
#2 The number of tools for maintenance
Salesforce consulting cost depends on the robustness of the suite the team uses. If the corporate marketplace relies on multiple dependencies and is branched out, it will be harder to educate the team on how to use such a system, as well as to keep all the features up and running. Thus, the scale and the number of tools a business team uses is directly proportional to Salesforce consultation costs.
#3 Talent Market
Another variable to come into play in estimating the cost to hire certified Salesforce consultant is the average cost of a salesforce consultant in a given market. Countries with a higher cost of living – US, Canada, UK, Germany, will offer more expensive talent than developing Eastern European, Latin American, or Asian markets. Hiring a team from third-world or developing countries is an efficient way to reduce the project budget without having to sacrifice developers’ skills and expertise.
Learn the pitfalls and possibilities of working as SFCC Front-end developer & hire a dedicated developer for your team with MobilunityContact us
Salesforce Consultancy Cost: Cost to Hire a Salesforce Consultant Worldwide
To give you a better idea of how the certified Salesforce consulting rates might fluctuate depending on their location alone, we compared cost of Salesforce consultant in 5 countries with different living standards (the data is provided by Payscale).
|Entry-level professional (hourly rate)||Middle-level professional (hourly salesforce consultant rate)||Senior professional (hourly rate)|
|Switzerland||83,50 Fr||90,20 Fr||95,40 Fr|
|Denmark||280 DKK||420 DKK||630 DKK|
As you can tell, Salesforce consultant teams are considerably more affordable in Eastern Europe.
* Ukrainian salaries are provided based on Mobilunity’s Recruitment Team research on the local job markets. All salaries are net and do not include the service fee (in case of hiring on a dedicated team model). The salaries are provided for comparison purposes and could be not entirely accurate. Contact us to know the exact cost of hiring a developer corresponding to the required parameters.
By hiring a team from Ukraine with a reasonable cost to hire a Salesforce consultant, you will be able to allocate more budget on product development or marketing activities, while managing the corporate Salesforce account efficiently.
Salesforce Consultant Resume Sample
Fair Cost to Hire Certified Salesforce Consultant and Other Benefits of Outsourcing to Ukraine
The Salesforce platform enhances the e-commerce experience of both the business owner and the customer. Thanks to Salesforce, marketing, sales, and after-sales services can be improved several times. The platform contains numerous advantages and therefore Salesforce consulting companies are in great demand. In Ukraine, you can find a salesforce consultant at cost-effective rates. There are many reasons why Western companies prefer to work with Ukrainian partners. Ukraine is easily ranked among the leading European countries due to the huge number of software developers and generally higher education standards. However, the cost of a Salesforce consultant is not the only reason why you should pay attention to Salesforce development outsourcing in Ukraine:
- Open business environment. The Ukrainian government is working to establish comfortable and effective cooperation with Western partners. Today, investing in Ukraine has become easier than ever, thanks to a reduction in taxation of foreign companies and IT companies in the country. Thanks to this, any IT company entering the Ukrainian market gets an advantage. Ukrainian Salesforce consultant will help to scale and accelerate the growth of opportunities when expanding or changing business.
- The combination of high-quality standards and cost-effectiveness. Ukrainian developers occupy a valuable place in world ratings. Of course, there are other countries with highly developed IT industries, but because of their location, their services are too expensive. Ukraine, on the other hand, is a cost-effective place to hire Salesforce developer. Ukrainian specialists will help to build the system so that after implementation it does not require investments. You know exactly how much and what you pay for.
Salesforce development outsourcing is beneficial for both sides of the interaction. Using Ukrainian Salesforce advisory services you get a high-quality result. Consultations, analysis of processes and projecting the capabilities of the system on your business, recommendations – all these are the services Ukrainian Salesforce consultant can provide. Also, Salesforce consultants will help to build a long-term relationship between the company and customers. Thus, the company increases its chances of making a customer relationship life-long.
Reasonable Certified Salesforce Consulting Rates at Mobilunity
If you’re looking for a skilled and affordable team of CRM marketplace consultants in Ukraine, look no further than Mobilunity. Here’s why Mobilunity is the right Salesforce consulting team:
- Works at all scales. Our developers are experienced in supporting SMEs and large-scale businesses alike. At Mobilunity, we helped scale small businesses and ensured they have all the needed customer support, human resources management, and marketing tools at a hand’s reach.
- Collaboration on your terms. Mobilunity developers are familiar with most common project management methodologies and are ready to adjust to a client’s workflow. We speak your language and follow a flexible schedule – time zone differences will not stall the project.
- Professional team. Mobilunity is a trusted leader in the local market. That’s why we are the leading company colleges collaborate with and a dream place of employment for skilled graduates. By contacting Mobilunity, you will be working with the most professional talent the market has to offer.