2. Define the Skills You’re Looking for
In terms of high competitiveness in the modern market, these opportunities were needed more than ever. The thing is that already existing solutions are not giving the same effect as before which provokes companies to turn to consulting firms for insight.
Full-Stack JS Developer Should Know React & Redux
Need a React developer and have questions about price? Read our React JS Developer salary comparison in different countries.
Knowledge of Different Platforms/Browsers Is a Must
JS Developer Needs Good Communication Skills
As an employer, you can have a conversation regarding the previous experience of the potential candidate, his ability to work remotely and be available in working hours.
Managing a remote team requires a well-thought strategy. Here are 25 best practices for working remote from Mobilunity.
For remote programmers, it will not be helpful to ask for feedback from their previous customers regarding the quality and timeliness of the developed project or performed task. During the conversation with the candidate, you can ask him whether he had worked with a remote team previously or how he sees the communication process for the upcoming project.
If you are looking for just one JS developer or need to extend your team with 10 or 20 specialists, you’ve come to the right place!
3. Choose a Hiring Model
How it works:
- You hire developers with the forces of your own recruiting team
- You have 100% control over the process
- It’s hard to change fast the team size
- Your research of candidates is limited to country borders or even 1 city
- New employees need an office, equipment, other expenses, etc.
- You organize everything according to the rules of your country: taxes, data protection, etc.
- Your employees belong to the same culture and speak your language
- Works perfectly only for stable long-term projects. Even if you have no work you must pay a salary whatever.
How it works:
- You pass a project to a remote agency that hires each developer from scratch creating the exact team you need.
- Agency takes care of the hiring process (research on the local market, selection of the candidates, interview).
- The hired team belongs to you.
- Your team is scalable and flexible.
- The team is located in another country, in the office of an agency.
- The agency covers office, equipment costs, etc.
- You (or your project manager) manage the team directly.
- Produced software and all intellectual property belong to you.
- Agency is responsible for your data protection and GDPR.
- You can hire developers from abroad to cut costs and extend the boards of a search for candidates needed.
How it works:
- You pass a project to a remote agency.
- Agency has its own formed team of professionals that works on your project.
- The team doesn’t belong to you. The team belongs to an agency.
- Agency takes the price for its JS development services.
- Agency covers the costs of offices, equipment, etc.
- Works perfectly for super-specific short-term projects.
|Team Recruitment||Team recruited directly by the client||100% dedicated and exclusively recruited team||Team built from the service provider employees|
|Skills and expertise limited by||Domestic labor market||Labor market of the provider’s country||Provider’s staff|
|Who owns and controls the team?||Client||Client||Service provider|
|Office and equipment provided by||Client||Service provider||Service provider|
|Team payroll is managed by||Client||Service provider||Service provider|
|Technology selection||Client||Client||Service provider|
|HR management||Client||Service provider||Service provider|
|Project management||Client||Client||Business requirements provided by:- clientSoftware requirements provided by:- service provider|
|Data Protection||Full control over the data||Data protection policies implemented by the service provider as per contract||Usually not managed|
|Produced software and intellectual property belongs to||Client||Client||Service provider, unless IP question is covered in the contract|
- The US – $71,940
- Germany – €45,442 ($52,057)
- Canada – C$62,917 ($47,485)
- The UK – £34,936 ($44,510)
- Ukraine – $24,652
- The UK – £30.31 ($38,62)
- The US – $30.80
- Germany – €17.70 ($20,28)
- Canada – C$20.89 ($15,7)
- Ukraine – $11.84
- 42Matters from Switzerland
- XPLG from Israel
- Grates from Japan and many others.
Visit Our Clients page to learn more about the companies we’re working with and read their success stories. And in the meanwhile, take a look at what our clients have to say about working with Mobilunity.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hiring JS Developers
Q: Which country has best developers?
Considering the ranking from SkillValue, the best developers in the world are located in Slovakia, Mexico, Poland, Hungary and Ukraine.