Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 Development for Any Needs
Dynamics CRM was created by Microsoft specifically to improve and simplify business processes. This platform not only allows you to control trends of your customers’ behavior but also assists you in analyzing and configuring your customer’s database, managing lead generation, and solving any issues through customer support. In simple words, this program allows creating an easy-to-operate database for managing both existing and potential customers.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration also allows you, as a user, to track every interaction with a client. It simplifies the way to keep an eye on all the trends and feedback from customers. Moreover, through this service, you can reach out to leads and personalize your contact with the customers. The Dynamics AX package that is included in the full Microsoft Dynamics service package features both ERP and Microsoft Dynamics 365 app development tools that correspond to CRM functionality at Microsoft.
Since 2016, Microsoft has combined both CRM and ERP products in the updated version of Dynamics package services, which was later renamed into a product called Dynamics 365. At the same time, many programs were also transferred to the overall Dynamics 365 package, changing their names. So, the previously familiar names like Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, or Dynamics NAV transformed into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for financials and operations, Microsoft Dynamics for sales, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central, respectively.
Hence, the functionality of each application was upgraded according to the needs of businesses as companies were looking for more compact modular software. Now, among Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 development tools, you can find functionalities that were converted from the Dynamics CRM program and divided into four main applications depending on the tasks performed. These are Dynamics 365 for sales, Dynamics 365 for customer service, Dynamics 365 for marketing, and for Dynamics 365 business central development.
What Does Dynamics 365 for Sales Offer?
Dynamics 365 for sales can help you to successfully increase conversion rates with the help of an auto assessment of customer readiness for a potential purchase or deal.
- Use contextual analytics to select the best conversation topics for optimal collaboration and correspondence.
- Speed up a correspondence with customers, providing sales with the best time to contact customers by mail.
- Dynamics 365 and Office 365 will provide you with data that can simplify your monitoring of customer relationships, providing a forecast of activities and possible risks.
- There is also the possibility of integrating LinkedIn Sales Navigator, which will help to combine data and related processes. Plus, you will get numbers of potential customer profiles.
- Built-in Office 365 tools can simplify your sales documentation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials: Helpful Options
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for financials is a convenient cloud application that provides access to all the Dynamics tools. It simplifies a large number of processes in PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, CDM, Graph with the help of Office 365 and CRM tools. Thus, most of the small tasks become automated, which significantly saves your time and effort.
- Make an assessment of the financial condition of the company, optimize the flow of funds, and get forecasts based on the embedded analytics and financial statements within the program.
- Automate and combine financial processes. Built-in visualization of Power BI statistics allows you to evaluate and make decisions quickly. Improve your understanding of current business metrics and track company metrics in real-time to increase your productivity with the help of Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central.
- Automate ongoing processes to save time. It will also help to reduce errors and stabilize task execution.
- Reduce costs. Budget control, financial planning, and analytics within the program will help you to see how to optimize costs in different areas quickly.
- Simplify financial reporting by receiving a flexible model with automatic processing and charge-off. It will help you to reduce audit costs, simplify reporting processes, and accelerate the closing of the fiscal month.
What Does Dynamics 365 for Marketing Offer?
If your goal is to simplify and automate marketing processes, then this application is created for your needs. It has a user-friendly, intuitive interface and efficiently cooperates with Dynamics 365 Sales. Moreover, it has built-in business intelligence technology that allows for the most accurate results. Here are the main features the software offers:
- Auto-generation of graphic messages for email distribution. Set up templates and auto newsletters to reach target audiences.
- Personalized customer communication system. Configure behavioral constructors that will respond to the client’s actions and save templates for communicating with customers. It will also help you to keep track of the prospects and results of mailings so that you can plan a long-term correspondence.
- Targeting with LinkedIn’s business perspective can help you to import potential customers’ data directly into Dynamics 365, simplifying Dynamics 365 business central customization.
- Consider using various add-ons to simplify your marketing processes. Use marketing automation for Dynamics 365 offered by PowerObjects.
- Secure exchange of information among the team members.
- Analysis of your marketing return on investment (MROI)
- Possibility to set up automatic pricing rules for potential customers
What Does Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Offer?
Dynamics 365 for customer service simplifies communication with customers and helps to solve their problems while minimizing contact with agents directly. This software frees your agents from solving light and similar issues and speeds up the solvability of the complex requests.
At the same time, Dynamics 365 maintenance management offers a personalized approach to customers’ problems, combining self-service capabilities through client portals and comprehensive agent support. Your database will help agents to keep abreast of the entire history of customer correspondence, their preferences, and requests.
- Monitor and upgrade agents’ performance. View and analyze the call center results to get the information about each agent’s productivity. Improve your work efficiency through team competitions.
- Optimize your support model. The system will help you to collect customer feedback and prioritize the importance of problems and the popularity of channels. The program will also combine customer data using Microsoft Forms Pro analytic surveys, including Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
- An interactive chat allows communicating with customers in real-time.
- You get the ability to track all the client’s paths, as well as manage multiple conversations simultaneously.
- Connect a trained bot based on the Customer Service Insights and collect the maximum information before transferring the conversation to the agent.
Of course, to exploit the maximum potential of these platforms, you need professionals who are certified to build solutions for your needs. You can hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 developers on an ongoing or temporary basis that will allow you to expand your organization’s sales and marketing capabilities. In order to be able to maximize the benefits for your company, a professional Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central developer must have a certain set of skills.
Sample Resume of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Developer
What Is the Average Cost of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Development?
If you have already decided on going with Microsoft Dynamics 365 software, you need to find and hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 developers to build the solution specifically for your business needs. To calculate the cost of the integration, you need to decide which Microsoft Dynamics 365 plan meets your business requirements the best.
If you need several CRM solutions and certain functionalities, so Dynamics 365 business central integration may not be the right option. In this case, your company will need an Enterprise plan.
Dynamics 365 enterprise implementation cost and pricing, as for any other plan you choose, will depend on such variations as the seat type, app licensing, and operations plan. Consider how many users will be using the program and their access specifics. Also, you can get Microsoft CRM consulting services to define what options fit your needs best.
All plans and features provided have a different cost. Here, you can find a few examples on how to calculate your expenses and choose the right plan for your business. To provide you with a brief information regarding the expected development costs depending on the number of future users, here is a comprehensive table:
|Core apps||Seat Type/Plan||Pricing||Details|
|Dynamics 365 for Sales||Professional (Customer engagement app)||$70/user per month|
|Enterprise (Customer engagement app)||$95/user per month|
|Standalone||$1,500 per month|
|Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations||Full user||$190/user per month|
|Operations Activity||$50/user per month|
|Team member||$8/user per month|
|Standalone||Not available as a standalone app|
|Dynamics 365 for Customer Service||Professional (Customer engagement app)||$50/user per month|
|Enterprise (Customer engagement app)||$95/user per month|
|Standalone||$1,500 per month|
|Dynamics 365 for Marketing||Customer Engagement plan||$70/user per month||Up to 2,000 contacts|
|Standalone||$1,500 per month||Up to 10,000 contacts|
|Dynamics 365 Business Central||Essential Users||$70/user per month|
|Professional Users||$100/user per month|
Can You Hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developers at Mobilunity?
If you need experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 developers to work on your software, Mobilunity is right here to give you a hand. Having more than eight years of experience in software development of different scales in various IT fields, Mobilunity can help you to hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 developers and create software in no time. If you need Microsoft Dynamics 365 for financials, sales, marketing, customer service, or any other field, a dedicated team of Mobilunity programmers is ready to assist you with the project.