Review of Salesforce Consultant Rates and Job Responsibilities
Salesforce is a powerful tool for business and client management. The platform enables designing custom apps, offers a wide range of email templates, has a built-in task manager, and an analytics dashboard.
With so many tools at your disposal, you can use the platform to successfully manage every area of the company – marketing, communication, human resources management, taxation, and more.
The thing is, as the range of available features grows, the learning curve gets steeper. Learning how to navigate the platform from scratch is not easy- that’s why companies onboard Salesforce consultants. Find out how a consulting team can help make the most out of the platform, what are the costs of onboarding Salesforce specialists, as well as the Microsoft Dynamics consultant salary.
Benefits of Hiring Salesforce Consultants
Whether you want to install a new Salesforce solution or make the most out of the tools you already use, a consulting team can bring new insights, educate employees, and help reduce the amount of time needed to get used to working in Salesforce.
In case you are wondering how a consultant can improve your management experience, here are the reasons to consider onboarding a team and paying a certified salesforce consultant:
- Effortless adjustment to updates. The new versions of Salesforce CRM are more than minor tweaks – they come with an improved interface and a wide range of features. Due to a wide range of new opportunities and a different way to package them, it might be challenging for teams to get used to the software. Consultants will answer questions, offer hacks, and shortcuts that help implement system upgrades effortlessly.
- Customizing the software. Consulting services will help business managers make the workspace their own. A dedicated professional will help restructure the look of the CRM in a way that tailors the company’s needs in the most precise way. To de-clutter the software and make sure it doesn’t slow the system down, a consulting team will shut off all redundant or rarely used features and will ensure the company is not paying for unneeded tools.
- Data-driven decision-making process. By paying for salesforce developer consulting rates will help your team use Salesforce for tracking customer support, marketing, and other business activities. After it’s been tweaked by professionals, the platform will offer all the data needed to make risk-free business decisions and allocate the budget wisely.
- Helps create an all-in-one management environment. If a company uses other third-party tools for tracking, marketing, recruitment, or other purposes, a Salesforce consultant will find ways to accommodate these needs within the platform. As a result, employees will not have to switch between tools and will have a big-picture view of the company via Salesforce. The good news is, the business owner will not have to pay more than the typical costs for Salesforce consultant.
- Implementing the best Salesforce implementation practices. A consultant will help develop guidelines for employee onboarding, create documentation, and usability practices that improve user experience and help use the marketplace efficiently. A company manager can later turn these suggestions into corporate standards and create uniform task and performance management policies.
Salesforce Consultant Rates vs Other CRM Marketplaces
In case you are wondering how expensive hiring a Salesforce consultant is compared to onboarding an advisory team to manage a different CRM marketplace, here’s a comparison of Hubspot, and Pipedrive, and Salesforce consulting rates.
Salesforce consulting services pricing
|Type of consultants||Hourly rate|
|Certified consulting partner||$130-$150|
HubSpot Consulting Costs
|Type of consults||Monthly salesforce consultants rate|
|Basic consulting plan||$350|
|Answering system-related questions||$799|
Pipedrive Consulting Costs
|Type of consulting professionals||Cost|
|One-time freelance consult||$150|
|One-time consult from a certified consultant||$400-$900|
|Continuous custom consult from a software architect||$3000-$7500/month|
Salesforce consultant rates offer the most flexibility among CRM platforms when it comes to onboarding consultants – depending on a project budget, you can either hire a freelance or reach out to a professional for a full setup.
Factors That Influence Salesforce Consulting Rates
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to estimating Salesforce implementation costs. Depending on the scale of the project, the location where it’s based, and the staff’s proficiency in using Salesforce, consulting costs may vary.
Here are the factors that come into play when estimating Salesforce consultant rates.
Salesforce is used by millions of teams – it the second SaaS provider in the industry. To tailor business-specific needs, the company offers a wide range of customization tools. Consulting teams help set up and optimize the platform’s interface. Therefore, the salesforce consulting cost varies depending on whether or not a system has to be tweaked or redesigned. If you want to onboard a tech team to create tabs, objects, or apps from scratch, the hourly Salesforce consulting rates of software architects needed to design and maintain such projects will grow.
The most common examples of Salesforce customization are:
- Creating bulk email templates from scratch;
- Creating the infrastructure for large-scale operations;
- Building a branded UI using Visualforce and Lightning Components.
#2 The number of tools for maintenance
Salesforce consulting cost depends on the robustness of the suite the team uses. If the corporate marketplace relies on multiple dependencies and is branched out, it will be harder to educate the team on how to use such a system, as well as to keep all the features up and running.
Thus, the scale and the number of tools a business team uses is directly proportional to Salesforce consultation costs.
#3 Talent Market
Another variable to come into play of estimating the cost of Salesforce maintenance is the average cost of salesforce consultant in a given market. Countries with a higher cost of living – US, Canada, UK, Germany, will offer more expensive talent than developing Eastern European, Latin American, or Asian markets.
Hiring a team from third-world or developing countries is an efficient way to reduce the project budget without having to sacrifice developers’ skill and expertise.
Worldwide Salesforce Consulting Cost Comparison
To give you a better idea of how the certified salesforce consulting rates might fluctuate depending on their location alone, we compared the salaries of certified professionals in 5 countries with different living standards (the data is provided by Payscale).
|Entry-level professional (hourly rate)||Middle-level professional (hourly salesforce consultant rate)||Senior professional (hourly rate)|
|Switzerland||83,50 Fr||90,20 Fr||95,40 Fr|
|Denmark||280 DKK||420 DKK||630 DKK|
As you can tell, Salesforce consultant teams are considerably more affordable in Eastern Europe.
By hiring a team from Ukraine, you will be able to allocate more budget on product development or marketing activities, while managing the corporate Salesforce account efficiently.
Mobilunity – Reasonable Certified Salesforce Consulting Rates
If you’re looking for a skilled and affordable team of CRM marketplace consultants in Ukraine, look no further than Mobilunity. Our tech specialists will provide you with expertise and continuous support, increasing the satisfaction of both your staff and customers.
Here’s why Mobilunity is the right Salesforce consulting team:
- Works at all scales. Our developers are experienced in supporting SMEs and large-scale businesses alike. At Mobilunity, we helped scale small businesses and ensured they have all the needed customer support, human resources management, and marketing tools at a hand’s reach.
- Collaboration on your terms. Mobilunity developers are familiar with most common project management methodologies and are ready to adjust to a client’s workflow. We speak your language and follow a flexible schedule – time zone differences will not stall the project.
- Professional team. Mobilunity is a trusted leader in the local market. That’s why we are the leading company colleges collaborate with and a dream place of employment for skilled graduates. By contacting Mobilunity, you will be working with the most professional talent the market has to offer.