Android Developer (Kotlin or Java) (CLOSED)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our customer from UK, Mobilunity is looking for an Android Developer (Kotlin or Java).
About the project:
Our client is an international digital commerce consultancy that delivers solutions for the retail industry.
- Customizing our platform to create client apps
- Designing and implementing complex features in a clear, maintainable and testable way
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Working with outside data sources and APIs
- Testing code for robustness, including usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance and design
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 3+ years of experience writing clean, maintainable, easy-to-test code using Kotlin or Java
- Proficient in Android Studio, Android SDK and commonly used libraries
- Experience with MVVM, MVP or similar
- Experience with RxJava, Retrofit and Dagger
- Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development (TDD/BDD) experience
- Familiar with GitHub source control and Continuous Integration
- At least one app published in the Google Play Store
- Experience in working closely with designers, and having an eye for design
- Experience in collaborating with clients or product owners using an agile process
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered ;)
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
Come on board, and let’s grow together!