Android Developer (Kotlin or Java)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from UK, Mobilunity is looking for an Android Developer (Kotlin or Java).
About the project:
Our client is an international digital commerce consultancy that delivers solutions for the retail industry.
- Customizing our platform to create client apps
- Designing and implementing complex features in a clear, maintainable and testable way
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Working with outside data sources and APIs
- Testing code for robustness, including usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance and design
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 3+ years of experience writing clean, maintainable, easy-to-test code using Kotlin or Java
- Proficient in Android Studio, Android SDK and commonly used libraries
- Experience with MVVM, MVP or similar
- Experience with RxJava, Retrofit and Dagger
- Test Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development (TDD/BDD) experience
- Familiar with GitHub source control and Continuous Integration
- At least one app published in the Google Play Store
- Experience in working closely with designers, and having an eye for design
- Experience in collaborating with clients or product owners using an agile process
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.
Come on board, and let’s grow together!