C#/WPF (MVVM) Developer
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us.
We are looking for a C#/WPF (MVVM) Developer. You will join the team on Swiss project that is devoted to holographic vision systems.
About the project:
Joining the team you will get an opportunity to develop a desktop application that helps analyze Digital Holographic Microscope data.
We are so proud of our Kyiv development team that consists of 4 Back-End Developers and is ready to meet new members.
The continuous involvement of Project Manager from the customer’s side helps our Kyiv team to maintain effective communication with a Swiss head office as well as to plan and distribute tasks among members.
- Develop desktop windows application from scratch
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high performance, compact code
- 2+ years of experience with C#/.NET
- Knowledge of Design Patterns & Solid OOP
- Proven working experience with WPF (MVVM)
- At least an intermediate level of English in order to communicate with the customer efficiently
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid business days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.