C#/WPF (MVVM) Developer
Are you passionate about microscopes, nanometric resolution, 3D observations and holography? Join our Swiss Customer in his journey to deliver solutions for one of the most sought after, interesting and complex technology devoted to the development of the holographic vision system for imaging cells.
For the first time, holographic vision systems combine nanometric resolution, real-time and non-invasive three dimensional observation. It has become a unique solution for the whole development cycle of a product: from innovative R&D to quality control in the production line, passing through the quantitative optimization of the manufacturing process.
Together with Mobilunity, and for the past 2 years, our client has built a development team of 4 Back-End Developers based in Kyiv. As for now, we are ready to meet new members — people who want to innovate, achieve and grow. That’s why we are looking for more C#/WPF Developers to join the team.
The continuous involvement of Project Manager from the customer’s side helps our Kyiv team to maintain effective communication with a Swiss head office as well as to plan and distribute tasks among members.
- 2+ years of experience with C#/.NET
- Knowledge of Design Patterns & Solid OOP
- Proven working experience with WPF (MVVM)
- At least an intermediate level of English in order to communicate with the customer efficiently
- Be responsible for developing back-end and front-end parts of the project;
- Develop desktop windows application from scratch and access more computational resources from a desktop application;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Take part in requirements analysis, research implementation ways, and possibilities;
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts, as well as provide technical solutions;
- Participate in regular software code reviews to ensure the creation of high performance, compact code;
- Communicate with the customer on a daily basis.
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid business days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.