Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our Client from the US, Mobilunity is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
Our Client is a US company, located in NY, with Israel Development/R&D. The project itself is a B2B social network and the fastest growing online platform designed for enterprise technology professionals. It is a dynamic, real-time platform that offers user information that is current, objective, and relevant. It enables knowledgeable experts, including real users and independent consultants, to share their expertise in a high quality community of decision makers. As a result, the community thrives as a valuable resource, ensuring that technology professionals get access to the right information and connect to the right people—for any topic, at any time. The company has been covered in USAToday, Wired and The Wall Street Journal. Their customers include VMware, Dell, Oracle, HPE, CA, SAP, NetApp, Cisco, etc.
Our Customer is currently looking for a for a DevOps Engineer to take the platform to the next level and scale up it’s infrastructure, improving productivity and quality.
- Overall responsibility of the platform’s infrastructure
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Oversee the design and architecture of infrastructure process, integrations, and development features
- Documentation of the infrastructure components
- Create plans for the refactoring process and code that limit our scalability
- Platform Monitoring, Alarming, and Notification
- At least 5 years in maintaining cloud-based platform infrastructure
- At least 5 years in building and maintaining CI/CD and data pipelines
- At least 5 years in securing and auditing cloud-based infrastructure
- At least 5 years experience working with MySQL and Postgres
- At least 5 years experience with administrating AWS
- At least 2 years experience managing cloud fin-ops
- Ability to provide high-quality documentation of infrastructure architecture & processes
- Expert Linux/Unix SA who lives by the CLI
- Expert at setting up and configuring AWS infrastructure
- Confident spoken and written English
- SecOps certification is a plus
In return we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups