Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our client from the USA, Mobilunity is looking for a Front-end developer.
About the project:
Our client’s company is a software development platform company based in San Francisco, USA. They provide a next-generation serverless hosting and development platform for high-performance web apps.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior front-end development experience
- Advanced knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and web standards
- Strong ability to debug web pages using Chrome DevTools and similar tools
- Good design sensibilities and awareness of UX best practices
- Strong collaborator and teammate, with exceptional communication skills
- Available for periodic on-call support rotation
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups