Frontend Developer with AngularJS and React (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us.
We are looking for Frontend Developer. You will join the team on Swiss project that is devoted to displaying collected data from mobile application stores. It is displayed in form of data table and powerful filters, which are used for retrieving particular sets of applications. The other application is Facebook ad campaign creator that uses audience of mobile applications.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
We have a good friendly team, where you can work on some parts of the project independently. You don’t need to overtime or rush on development process because task planning is fair and updated/prolonged each Friday for next week.
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, python, docker, bash, AWS S3/EC2
- AngularJS 1.6, React 16, HTML5 (PUG), CSS3 (Stylus), Webpack 2+
The team consist of 9 developers in total – 8 in Zurich and 1 in Kyiv (Data Engineer), so you will also have a chance to communicate in English on a daily basis. Also, you will be in touch with CPO, CTO and VP of Engineering from the customer’s side. Aside from communication in regards to the tasks, the team has another chat for sharing news and articles related to the tech and educational topics.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- New features delivery;
- Updating the application layout;
- Implementing designer’s concept with HTML, CSS, AngularJS and React;
- Testing the UI usability during development;
- Carrying out unit tests and bug fixing.
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience with Front End development;
- 1+ year of experience with AngularJS;
- React – good knowledge;
- Spoken English.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.