Full Stack developer (Python + React.js)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our client from Denmark, who has a survey platform and is planning to build some systems for their internal use, we are looking for a Fullstack Developer with a good expertise in Python and React.js.
About the project:
Discover a world where businesses, social institutions, leaders and societies are judged on the degree of meaning they generate. The client develops a research and analytics team within their Center for Applied Meaningfulness to gather and analyze global insights toward achieving this goal.
Over the next few months, their focus will be on automation—creating an internal tool that will provide an overview of survey data to their analysts, including highlights of interesting findings and deeper relationships.
After they streamline internal processes, they will create more dynamic products for the general public. These will include interactive visualizations—demonstrating which outcomes would change with a given intervention—and responsive surveys that do more than ask questions. Eventually, they want to offer a gamified model where decisions are recorded and visualized at completion.
One unique challenge involves natural language processing. They hope to move away from Likert scales and towards metrics that are completely subjective and text based towards discovering how meaningfulness manifests across different sectors, societies, and cultures.
- 3+ years of commercial development experience
- Deep understanding of Python (Pandas, NumPy, Dash, Django, Flask, etc)
- Good understanding of SQL-databases
- Experience with AWS
- Building internal tools and dashboards to clean, manipulate and visualize data to allow our team members to uncover deeper insights, rather than spending all of their time formatting
- Reducing the number of tools we use for the same task
- Ensuring that our resources communicate with one another
- Choosing the best tools for our processes, such as survey platforms (either looking outward or building our own)
- Sharing our insights with the world
- Developing dashboards and interactive tools for our clients
- Natural language processing
- Creating a website to host our tools and inviting the public to dive into our data
- Developing and maintaining a database to capture user input from the tools, then presenting user-centric trends and insights in real time
- Automation, interactive Data visualization and back-end development
- Database and storage management
- Client-side development using React.js
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups