Full Stack Oriented Spring Engineer (CLOSED)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT FROM THE USA WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FULL STACK ORIENTED SPRING ENGINEER.
About the project:
Our client specializes in communications technology and services. Its mission is to deliver the tools telecom providers need to manage complex systems more efficiently, helping reduce operating costs and ensuring optimal quality of service. The project is the platform that includes large CRM part together with ERP and some IoT parts for device management, so that user can keep everything related to the system in one place. Big share of the platform is made on Dynamics CRM, but some widgets will be done using Java/Spring. You will be creating UI applications for managing configuration and subscriber details of Vision360 micro services for back office implementations.
- 2+ years of experience with Spring framework;
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 3+ years of general development experience;
- 3+ years of UI development experience using modern UI frameworks;
- 2+ years of development experience with Spring (Framework, Security, MVC, Boot);
- Previous experience with Java 1.8 or later versions;
- Excellent coding practices including a solid understanding of design patterns and object-oriented programming;
- Experience building maintainable and efficient tests using tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Mockito etc;
- Coding standards to include unit, integration and acceptance testing;
- Experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, OpenShift etc.);
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL;
- Experience with Subversion;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with Containers;
- Knowledge of micro-services networking, load balancing, service discovery concepts and technologies;
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process;
- Critical software development in large enterprises;
- Superior communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English is a must (written & spoken).
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered;
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!