IT System Consultant (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Japan, Mobilunity is looking for a IT System Consultant.
About the project:
Our client is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer with its headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. Currently they are attempting to replace an existing ERP system by moving to a new system, and are working to customize there new system using MS Dynamics NAV. The project is now in the test phase. Company is aiming to reinforce the project management and promote the testing tasks by adding one or two people.
After the Go-live of their ERP system, our client will start consideration of introducing CRM.
- Support the translation of client business requirements into ERP/CRM solutions by using deep functional knowledge and familiarity with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV/CRM apps
- Ensure that client business requirements are met while providing a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation support and end-user training
- More than 2 years implementation experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV/CRM
- More than 2 years translating client business needs into software capabilities
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.