Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
On behalf of our customer from Switzerland, Mobilunity is looking for a Java Architect. The customer is a provider of digital solutions for small businesses in Switzerland.
This is a long-term cooperation and full-time office job.
Within our small development team your main responsibility will be ensuring that software delivered is of the highest quality possible. The role of Java Architect is as important as CTO’s as delivery and deployment will depend on you a lot. Aside from local R&D, a lot of communication with product team in Switzerland will be needed and you will be visiting them from time to time in order to get more complex vision of a business value and bring it to life. In time, you will grow into a leading role, taking care of the workflow and reviewing the results of the development.
On this position, you will be responsible for:
- Sharing knowledge and working well within our team
- Identifying errors/issues and provide suitable solutions
- Finding solutions to continually make improvements to development processes and lifecycle
To join, you need to have:
- Proven experience with Java and REST on commercial projects,
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Apache, Tomcat, NoSQL, Solr, Docker, CI CD
- Understanding/knowledge of frontend technologies like: Angular, Vue.js, React.js
- Familiarity with OpenStack or OpenShift
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.