Junior Marketing Specialist (closed)
Online Marketing Team
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
We keep growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a Junior Marketing Specialist. You will be working closely with our Marketing team in order to make our marketing efforts stronger and better.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Assisting our Company building it’s Employer status on local labour market
- Taking part in creating catchy, attracting texts and posts for social media
- Helping to strengthen and develop new marketing channels
To join, you need to have:
- High level of English, both spoken and written (Advanced)
- Experience in writing catchy texts for social media, or blogs, etc
- Strong desire to learn marketing and develop in this field
- Ability to learn quickly and apply gained knowledge in practice
- Stress resistance as you will be dealing with multiple various tasks at once, with D and C level managers
- Creative mind and ability to look at the usual things from the new prospective
- Punctuality and attention to details
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Marketing or SMM, but not obligatory
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.