Magento Backend Developer (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us.
We are looking for Magento Developer. You will join the team on American project that is devoted to solutions in e-commerce.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Sharing knowledge and working well within our team
- Identifying errors/issues and provide suitable solutions
- Finding solutions to continually make improvements to development processes and lifecycle
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Proven knowledge with Magento 1 and 2
- Working with multiple linux-based web server configurations
- Providing support on a 2nd / 3rd level basis
- Knowledge of development best practices including git, docker etc.
- Experience with: redis, varnish.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.