Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Israel, Mobilunity is looking for a Marketing Designer.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is a market-leading platform for crypto accounting, tax and asset management leveraging powerful automation technology for businesses and investors. In the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain, the company’s brand is renowned for its disruptive ads, clever marketing campaigns and an undeniable creative presence.
For the Marketing Designer, we are seeking a creative thinker that combines originality with passion and a keen eye for details across all of their work. The designer will need to handle a fast-paced, fun-filled and exceptionally challenging creative environment. This role reports directly to the Marketing Director.
- Managing and coordinating marketing a variety of design projects
- Working independently and directly with the Marketing team
- Supporting the design work of the product team from time to time
- Lead various design projects from conceptualization to finalized output and execution.
- Projects may include digital ads, social media posts, blog post images, infographics, website and landing
- Pages, event marketing collaterals, swag, newsletters, and more
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to better improve marketing creative and strategy and to help support ongoing marketing efforts or campaigns
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of Creative Digital Design or Marketing Design
- Proficient in at least one UI/UX design tool such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, etc.
- Complete proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites
- HTML and CSS, and regular debugging for the website
- WordPress and web design
- Experienced with email design and coding, and tools like Mailchimp or Mixpanel
- Curious and open about new design tools
- Understanding of the SEO basics
- Original creativity
- Ability to develop designs with various styles for A/B testing and multiple concepts to provide additional options
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.