Marketing Designer (CLOSED)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our customer from Israel, Mobilunity is looking for a Marketing Designer.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is a market-leading platform for crypto accounting, tax and asset management leveraging powerful automation technology for businesses and investors. In the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain, the company’s brand is renowned for its disruptive ads, clever marketing campaigns and an undeniable creative presence.
For the Marketing Designer, we are seeking a creative thinker that combines originality with passion and a keen eye for details across all of their work. The designer will need to handle a fast-paced, fun-filled and exceptionally challenging creative environment. This role reports directly to the Marketing Director.
- Managing and coordinating marketing a variety of design projects
- Working independently and directly with the Marketing team
- Supporting the design work of the product team from time to time
- Lead various design projects from conceptualization to finalized output and execution.
- Projects may include digital ads, social media posts, blog post images, infographics, website and landing
- Pages, event marketing collaterals, swag, newsletters, and more
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions to better improve marketing creative and strategy and to help support ongoing marketing efforts or campaigns
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of Creative Digital Design or Marketing Design
- Proficient in at least one UI/UX design tool such as Sketch, Invision, Figma, etc.
- Complete proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites
- HTML and CSS, and regular debugging for the website
- WordPress and web design
- Experienced with email design and coding, and tools like Mailchimp or Mixpanel
- Curious and open about new design tools
- Understanding of the SEO basics
- Original creativity
- Ability to develop designs with various styles for A/B testing and multiple concepts to provide additional options
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered ;)
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
Come on board, and let’s grow together!