Middle iOS developer (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. On behalf of our customer from Saudi Arabia we are looking for a Middle iOS developer. The app is an IoT platform, that helps users to rent any kind of transport quickly and easily, plan the route with the most comfortable places to rent and leave the transport, make payment for renting online and unlock/lock the transport using QR-code. The back-end is created in Python and the project is currently starting Mobile development of the product, both Android (Java/Kotlin) and iOS (Swift) versions. You will join our team of dedicated developers, designers and a PM to be exactly the one, creating the Mobile version from scratch.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements below.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Creating the app from scratch
- Implementing UI/UX designs following the guidelines
- Implementing pixel perfect designs with advanced animations
- Developing the whole client-side of the app for iOS
- Working closely with various business partners (backend, firmware team, UI/UX)
- Integrating third-parties API
- Participating in designing and implementing new features
- Solve challenging real-time data transfer and synchronization problems
- Covering the code with unit tests
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 3+ years of experience developing native iOS applications in Swift
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with geographic information systems (GIS)
- Knowledge of algorithms
- Experience with agile/ safe software development principles
- Ability to take responsibility for the implementation, quality, and operation of large features, such as an epic-level story or multi-sprint feature
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high-quality cod
- Expertise in object-oriented design methodology and large-scale application development
- Experience writing functional and integration tests
- Experience with releasing and maintaining mobile code
IT WOULD BE A PLUS TO HAVE:
- Functional and reactive programming experience a plus
- Bluetooth experience
- MapKit experience
- IOT experience
- Swinject knowledge
- ReactiveSwift experience
- Moya knoweledge
- Experience working with cartography
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.
Come on board, and let’s grow together!