Perl Developer (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our client from France, Mobilunity is looking for a Perl Developer.
Our Сlient connects millions of buyers and merchants around the world to unlock cross-border trade. The company provides advanced international marketing solutions for e-commerce retailers and brands seeking to grow their businesses globally. Using a suite of automated localization tools, merchants can quickly launch their stores on international markets and promote them to new audiences with Google Shopping Ads.
- At least 3 years experience with Perl
- Deep attention and understanding of product & business concerns
- Good problem solving skills
- Being driven and independent employee who takes responsibility for his work, from Development to operational management; impact oriented work – you build it, you run it
- Knowledge of git or other versioning systems
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Experience working with Linux systems, automation tools and container services
- Frontend experience with React and native HTML/CSS/JS stack (the position is for Backend developer, but occasional frontend adjustments are needed)
- Experience in SOA and message queues (like RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS) and related GCP
- Experience with relational databases
In return, we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
Come on board, and let’s grow together!