Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our Client from Singapore, Mobilunity is looking for a Python/Django Developer.
Our Customer’s project is the world’s first cloud-based enterprise financial data analytic application that helps users (mostly financial institutions and publicly listed companies) to perform complex financial data projection and simulation which up till now is exclusively performed by investment bankers and financial analysts with excel. It also allows users to make customization according to his/her needs in a minimal coding environment from a web interface.
A cloud-based financial data analytic enterprise application helps to forecast financial metrics, create financial reports for financial institutions, and find partners/funding/M&A (kind of Analytical Tool for Financial Reports). It can be used by financial institutions from all over the world.
Stage of the project: MVP to be commercialized
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Python/Django
- Knowledge of Django REST
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Proven knowledge of Docker
- Usage of Gitlab
- Working experience with AWS (RDS)
- Upper – Intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
- Angular 6 / or React
- Code review
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Daily communication with the team
In return we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- We consider full-time remote engagement – you can work from any place convenient for you
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups