Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based and operated provider of software engineering teams. Our typical clients are European, American and Japanese startups and small-to-mid sized companies working with our teams as permanent and equal extensions to their own software departments. With our collaboration model, engineers get direct access to the client’s technical management and work hand-in-hand with their peers both on the client’s side and in Ukraine. We as the Vendor ensure all non-tech questions are solved in a supportive manner. Joining Mobilunity you will get the best from both worlds – strong support and a big community locally, and an ambitious international team.
On behalf of our Client from Israel, Mobilunity is looking for a Python Engineer for a long-term engagement.
Our Customer is an Israel startup on the initial stage with funding secured. Their mission is to make business-centric AI easy to use, safe, and accessible to everyone. This platform enables business users to build and run AI applications safely, quickly, and efficiently – all codeless and self-serviced. They are looking for passionate, ambitious, and excellent software engineers that want to break boundaries, move mountains, and shape the future of AI. Team AI engineers are true experts in their fields, develop cutting edge technologies, and strive to get the best user experience and efficiency for Their customers.
- B.Sc in computer science or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience building distributed large-scale SaaS systems
- At least 5 years of design and implementation of SaaS Kubernetes applications
built out of microservices
- Expert in Python, especially as a backend language (clean code, frameworks, API
- Experience with different types of data storage (SQL, NoSQL, search engines, big
data tools, object stores)
- PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch
- Fast learner with ability to deep dive into details of cutting-edge technologies and
- Experience with user-defined workflows (e.g., Airflow)
- Experience with ML productization (PyTorch, Tensorflow, LightGBM)
- Experience with modern CI/CD and GitOps methodologies
- Fluent English
What you will be doing:
- Own, design, and develop Wand AI backend: be responsible for Kubernetes application design and implementation of major features and services
- Be responsible for the end-to-end feature/service lifecycle: starting from design and architecture, through implementing, testing, and releasing the feature
- Design and evolve software managing in-environment service discovery and configuration of microservices
- Mentor, perform code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers and other Software Engineers
In return we offer:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location in the city-center (900m from Lukyanivska metro station with a green and spacious neighborhood) or remote mode engagement: you can choose a convenient one for you, with a possibility to fit together both
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!