Python Fullstack Developer
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
On behalf of our customer from the UK we are looking for a Python Fullstack developer. The project is rental platform with verified hosts and cherry-picked apartments. The main goal of this service is to bring quality standards to the alternative accommodation market.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Creating a new version of travel platform in the direct collaboration with CTO
- Customizing it to the needs of clients in regards to hospitality, travel guides
- Contributing to the innovation of booking engine, AI etc.
- Making this large and exciting project come true
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 2+ years in Python, Django and DRF (SQLAlchemy, Async IO) development
- Proficiency with React.js OR Angular.js (Reactive programming, State management, SSR)
- Logging best-practises
- Familiarity with GIT
- At least knowledge and at maximum practical experience with Unit tests and TDD
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.