QA Automation Engineer (Java) (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need. Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us.
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer (Java). You will join the team on German project that is devoted to solutions for electronic payment transfers. There are many services used in the project, so you can pump up your skills in cloud solutions.
About the project:
Joining the team you will get opportunity to implement your vision as to the project and to optimize approaches, to generate ideas and to apply them in practice.
We have quite big and friendly team that consists of: 3 Back End Developers, 4 Front End Developers, 2 Designers, 1 DevOps, 1 iOS Developer, 1 Android Developer, 3 QA Engineers and we are keeping growing!
From the customer side the product owner is involved deeply in the development process, he comes to our Kiev office quite often, as well he is opened for communication and solving the problems each day.
At this position, you will be responsible for:
- Performing automated testing
- Designing, writing, executing, automating and maintaining automated tests
- Requirements analysis
- Bugs reporting
- Preparing and executing test scenarios from business flow perspective
- Testing the product both on mobile and on the web, support the development process with documentation
To join, you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- 1.5+ years in automation
- Ability to test web-based applications and web-services.
- Deep knowledge of REST API;
- Experience in creating and maintaining test documentation;
- Experience with creating automated scenarios and tests using Java/Kotlin language (Selenium Webriver, RestAssured)
- Knowledge of Selenium.
- Experience with Git, CI Tools
As a big plus: knowledge of Spring Boot
In return, we offer:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.