Recruiter/HR (for non-IT Unit) (Closed)
Back Office Team
We are looking for a full-time Recruiter/HR (for non-IT Unit). We expect the next dedication: 40% recruitment and 60% of HR activities.
- Being a single Recruiter for non-IT Unit (50+people): collect requirements from hiring managers; execute recruitment process until the closure of the vacancy, report about the results of the process.
- Being a single HR Manager for non-IT Unit (50+ people): adaptation, motivation, assessments.
- Develop corporate culture and policies/procedures together with another HR Manager from IT Unit
- Higher education;
- 1+ years of experience as an HR and Recruiter;
- Advanced English is a must (written and spoken);
- Excellent computer skills: Google Drive, Internet, MS Word, Excel;
- Fluency in typing;
- Attentive to details is a must skill.
- Person who is extremely interested in HR and Recruitment career within an international environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy;
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Being a part of Mobilunity team, working in friendly and supportive environment
- Paid tutoring
- No dress code
- Financial stability, payments without any delays
- Legal employment according to UA Labor Code
- Competitive compensation
- Support in professional development
- Individual career path
- Paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Comfortable office in the center of the city