Senior Fullstack Developer (Node.js+React.js)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
On behalf of our customer from Belgium we are looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer with Node and React. The project itself is an app for athletes, helping them to order supplements (like vitamins etc), track their overall health state and exercising schedule and receive advice from top experts in the field of medicine, sports and nutrition.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Backend part will be written in Node.js using DB’s like MySQL, GraphQL etc.
Web part will be created with React/Redux and Typescript.
Environment will need experience with AWS and Docker.
As it will be a mobile app, a certain developer will be taking care of it, creating mobile client for both iOS and Android using React Native.
We plan to have 3 people here – Fullstack developer, Mobile developer with React Native and Project Manager.
The project will be created from scratch so you will have full freedom in choosing the best way to create it in a way you see it working most efficiently.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing complex backend part for both web and mobile client side
- Building web part of the client
- Creating algorithms that will process user data and suggest him useful articles or optional supplements to increase performance
- Deploying the app to AWS
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 4+ years as Fullstack developer with Node and React
- Experience with HTML/CSS. Redux and Typescript for front-end
- Experience with AWS and Docker
- Databases like MySQL, GraphQL
- Kubernetes, Sentry or similar tools
- Experience in creating consumer-facing apps
- At least Intermediate level of English to be able to communicate with the customer with no serious issues
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Next.js and serverless architecture
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.