Senior Full Stack Engineer (React.js, Node.js)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
ON BEHALF OF OUR CLIENT FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR LEVEL FULL STACK ENGINEER (React.js, Node.js).
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is a fast-growing British company which is represented by an online platform created for gamers, managers and league owners to bring regulation to an unregulated industry. It links social and gaming data to payments via smart contracts. In other words our client is a comprehensive back office of esports working with tournament organisers, teams and gamers, that saves customers’ time and money.
The current team is based in London and consists of 4 developers: 2 Junior level developers, 1 Middle level developer and 1 Senior developer.
60% of the work on the project will be Front-end development, 40% Back-end development. This is a long-term cooperation, primarily you will work with the Senior developer and will also be able and willing to mentor the Junior developers where needed. As a Senior Engineer you will play an integral role within the engineering team. You will lead the engineering team and build the product whilst working closely with the CEO and design team to bring ideas and designs to life.
- Background working with AWS platform;
- Hands on Modern ReactJS (IE, functional components);
- Previous experience with Typescript;
- Solid knowledge of Node(express)/Mongo;
- Experience with unit and user testing;
- Working in or having your own startup leading an engineering team;
- Personal development projects;
- Fluent level of English.
Nice to have:
- Interest and knowledge of esports and gaming;
- Specific SaaS platform experience.
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people;
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies;
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note;
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered;
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby;
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups.
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!