Senior PHP Developer
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
On behalf of our customer from Switzerland we are looking for Senior PHP Developer to accelerate the development for our fintech customer.
ABOUT THE PROJECT :
The project is a mature commercial startup based in Zurich developing digital insurance broker solution, connecting small businesses, insurance companies and business applications providers. The software creates one digital entry point completely removing the need to work with paper documents.
Customer company is a part of one of the largest insurance brokers in Switzerland.
Together with Mobilunity our client built a development team of 8 people based in Kyiv: 3 Backend developers, 3 Front End Developers, 1 QA Engineer and 1 Scrum Master. And we are looking for an immediate team extension.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Research and implementation of SOA.
- Monolithic service decomposition including eventual consistency coordination.
- Services and service client libraries implementation.
- Software infrastructure implementation using OpenShift/Kubernetes.
- Knowledge sharing and team mentoring.
TO JOIN, YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 7+ years of experience with PHP
- Deep knowledge of SOA (microservices as a plus)
- Deep understanding of event-based data synchronization and bi-directional third party services integration.
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Working closely with distributed highly-available systems
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH THE TEAM ON THIS PROJECT, IF YOU ALSO VALUE AND BELIEVE IN:
- Clean code and good design. Team uses SOLID and DDD to control the internal complexity of the application.
- Testing. Team writes unit and functional test to be sure everything works just as it should.
- Constant improvements. Team hates legacy. If you have to touch the rare legacy code leftovers, you’ll have time to refactor it.
- Ownership. Your scope of influence will be the whole project including business side.
- Communication. The tech team gives input from the first stages of feature planning and you will contribute to feedback loops with the product team through the whole development lifecycle.
- Documentation. Team uses documentation-first approach with deliverables fully defined at least 2 sprints ahead.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of.