Senior SAP Identity Management Expert (closed)
Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams that believes in empowering Ukrainian talent, by connecting local IT professionals, with Global, forward thinking organizations. Our teams of engineers are fully devoted to the development of our client’s products, and we as a company are also fully dedicated to our teams and their development. In order to make this collaboration happen, we follow what we call the 3 R’s of nearshoring: Relationships, Recruitment, & Retention.
On behalf of our customer from Bulgaria, Mobilunity is looking for a Senior SAP Identity Management Expert.
About the project:
Our client is an international SAP consulting company. Their SAP expertise includes platforms HANA and NetWeaver and also a variety of solutions in areas like Business Intelligence, Cloud and Mobile. Among them are also Business Process Management (BPM), Identity Management (IdM), Master Data Management (MDM), Portal, Fiori-based apps, etc.
- Be vital part of the design and implementation of SAP IDM in complex landscapes of large companies
- Provide technical advisory for optimization of existing processes and resolution of complex issues
- Business expertise: must have real life experience with the best practices, main elements and key principles of the user access and identity lifecycle
- Integration versatility: it is of essence to have integrated different SAP and non-SAP systems
- Patience to dig deep into problems
- Resilience under stress
- Great communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- SQL (must)
- Java (must)
- SAP HR (optional)
- IDM (must)
- SAP GRC Access Control (optional)
- SAP SSO (optional)
Will be a plus:
- Additional experience with other IAM software (for example Omada, SailPoint, One Identity etc.)
- Experience with any of those: GRC Access control, Fiori, ABAP programming, SAP HR, SuccessFactors, MS AD, SAP SSO
- Proficiency in German
Joining the team you will get:
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance Program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 5 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many other activities that you could be a part of.
Come on board, and let’s grow together!