SFCC Developer [part-time] (closed)
Mobilunity is a Ukrainian-based and operated provider of software engineering teams. Our typical clients are European, American and Japanese startups and small-to-mid sized companies working with our teams as permanent and equal extensions to their own software departments. With our collaboration model, engineers get direct access to the client’s technical management and work hand-in-hand with their peers both on the client’s side and in Ukraine. We as the Vendor ensure all non-tech questions are solved in a supportive manner. Joining Mobilunity you will get the best from both worlds – strong support and a big community locally, and an ambitious international team.
On behalf of our customer, Mobilunity is looking for a SFCC Developer for a part-time engagement to join the new project devoted to digital retail platform development.
The client itself is a Salesforce Gold Certified Partner and a leading provider of retail-specific cloud and mobile software, driving digital transformation for the world’s largest companies. It connects organizations, brands, technology and people through design-driven transformation, creating amazing customer experiences and building digital products. The company operates in America, Europe and Emerging Markets through its offices in New York, London, Paris and Tel Aviv.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, not just bugsfixing
- Software architecture design knowledge using object-oriented and modularity principles
- Experience in working with APIs and 3rd party system integrations
- Expertise developing products using web services, XML, SOAP, REST, HTTPS, API, RSA encryption, XPath, and XSD Schemas
- Experience with any VCS (Git is preferred)
- Experience with e-commerce concepts and challenges
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required
- Intermediate level of English
- Work in an SFCC web development team to develop enterprise-level ecommerce solutions
- Implement new features using Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SFRA
- Debug and troubleshoot software defects
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks
- Write technical documentation
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!