Web/Mobile Project Manager (closed)
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets – from US and Canada to Europe and Israel – and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time Web/Mobile Project Manager.
Required skills and background:
- 1+ year of commercial experience as a Project Manager on multiple projects
- Solid understanding of project management methodologies
- Understanding of web/mobile development and product lifecycle
- Experience in creating project documentation
- Experience working in with English-speaking clients
- Proactive life attitude and excellent communication skills
- Confident level of spoken and written English
Optional skills and background:
- Experience with Microsoft Project, JIRA, Redmine
- Manage and supervise the project team
- Allocate the necessary resources
- Conduct team meetings on the project
- Track the status and report on the project
- Create and maintain project schedule and documentation in a timely manner by making changes
- React to incoming change requests from the team to support the project
- Ensure the achievement of projects’ objectives
- Ensure effective interaction between key stakeholders of the project
- Join an atmosphere where Relationships is a core value. Feel it too!
- Paid vacations and sick leave, including 6 paid days per year that don’t need a sick certificate
- Our English classes is not a group lecture. We have an Approach. We teach you in 1-to-1 mode to bring you to the level when group talks bring better effect in!
- No openoffice setup. Don’t be disturbed with strangers passing by – our teams have offices for 4-15 people each
- Office location in the city center, accessible from different metro lines and ground public transport arterias, yet not polluted with traffic gas and noise of main city arterias
- Corporate football and basketball teams, music band, office tournaments and offline global games organized by the Company. Monthly pizza parties started with CEO speech to the teams, and run by Event Management team. And many others activities that you could be a part of