Hire Dart Developer
The popularity of Flutter SDK for developing cross-platform software applications is getting momentum rapidly. Lots of software companies choose to hire Flutter developer to cater to the increasing demand for developers of Flutter and Dart language. According to Google Trends, Flutter is the second most searched platform preceded by React Native and Dart language is continuously maintaining its uptrend in summer 2020.
Let’s have a deeper insight into the popularity of Dart programming language, Flutter SDK, Dart engineers, and also talk about Dart programmer skills and the way to hire a Dart expert in the global market.
An Overview of Dart Programming
Dart is an open-source, class-based, and object-oriented programming language designed for developing web and mobile applications. It was introduced in 2011 by Google Corporation. A Dart developer can develop native software apps for different platforms like iOS, Android, Windows, and others through the combination of Dart language and its SDK known as Flutter. Like a Kotlin developer, a Dart developer can efficiently develop comprehensive mobile and web applications while working on both client-side and server-side.
The main features of the Dart structured web programming language are listed below:
- Dart language is free to use
- Class-oriented programming language powered by Google Inc
- Support for interfaces, inheritance, and static typing features
- Efficient reuse of code, better concurrency
- Dart SDK Flutter has a huge inbuilt library and tool kits
- Code syntax similarity with C# and Java
The Popularity of Dart Flutter Development
Dart language is a fast-growing language in terms of popularity within the developers, especially the mobile and web application developers. Similarly, Dart language has become the 7th most loved programming language and Flutter has become 3rd most loved platform according to the Stackoverflow survey 2020. This trend has continued for the last couple of years. With the launch of Flutter, which is an open-source software development kit SDK for software application development for multiple platforms, the combination of Flutter with Dart language offers great features, and capabilities for faster, efficient, easier development of cross-platform applications.
Pros of Dart web development:
- It is free to use software released under Berkeley Software Distribution BSD
- Allows developing native applications through pre-compile portable code
- Supported by Google Inc.
- Scalable and flexible
- Much faster development
- Data analysis functionalities
- Easy to learn
Cons of Dart web development:
- Not very much mature language like C++ and Java
- The library and packages are evolving
- Lesser focus on backend API
Numerous companies use Dart language for the development of their software product and services. A few of them include:
- Ninja Van
- Mews Inc
- Use Insider Inc., etc.
The Global Demand for Flutter and Dart Developer
The increased popularity of the Dart language and Flutter platform has pushed the demand for Flutter and Dart developers significantly high. The main roles and responsibilities of a Dart developer are listed below.
- Developing cross-platform web and mobile apps
- Designing of professional app
- Coding and testing Dart code
- Working with both front-end and back-end tools
- Developing APIs
Dart Programmer Resume Sample
- Comprehensive knowledge of Android, iOS, Windows, etc.
- API integration, UX/UI designing, Server-side scripting, patterns, widgets and screens
- Scaffold, Material App, Network Image, Gesture Detector, and other tools
- JSON, Restful API, OOP, Methods, Class, Inheritance and other features
- Knowledge of React Native, Iconic, and Xamarin, Agile, Continuous Testing CT, etc.
- Objective-C, Android & iOS development, version control
- 3 years of experience in cross-platform app development
- 3 years of experience of developing applications with Dart programming language
- 2 years of experience working with Flutter framework for Dart language
- 2 years of experience in UX/UI design in a Dart/Flutter environment
- 2 years of experience in continuous testing, development, and integration of apps
- 2 years of experience in application deployment, troubleshooting and performance monitoring in real-world scenarios
- Master’s degree in Computer Science
How to Hire a Dart Flutter Programmer?
#1 Local Hiring of Dart Developers
It is one of the most costly ways of hiring influenced by scarcity of skilled resources, stringent local labor rules, social security, and other legal and commercial constraints. It is costly and takes longer in the hiring process.
#2 Hiring Dart Coders on a Freelance Basis
Dart freelance hiring is one of the most affordable ways of hiring suitable for businesses (especially for startups with very minimum budgets). However, reliability is a big challenge in this way of hiring.
#3 Dart Development Outsourcing and Outstaffing
In this form, the Dart development is delegated to the third-party companies on different terms and conditions suitable for the client. It is a great trade-off between the quality and cost of app development. This form of hiring offers great control over the technical team, which works dedicatedly on the projects of one single client. All administrator and HR related matters are fully managed by the service provider company.
Why Choose Mobilunity for Dart Programming Language Web Development?
Mobilunity is a nearshoring company that provides dedicated development teams for companies of all sizes and from diverse industries. It offers highly professional IT outstaffing services powered by the following features.
- Our Team use only custom recruitment approaches to find perfect candidates as per client’s requirements who’ll be able to deliver high-quality code in line with your timeframe expectations
- Comprehensive tech-talent hiring solutions including onboarding, ongoing work, retention, etc.
- Very competitive prices without any hidden charges
- Fully managed teams with full control
- We aim to build strong relationships with our clients and engineers and make sure they are fully satisfied and engaged
- Communication on the top level: a great number of Ukrainian developers have a strong command of English and we are capable of finding you the right programmer who won’t have problems in using English for communication with you or any other member of the development team