Hire XR Developer
Overview of Extended Reality and XR Developer
Extended reality is a combination of augmented reality, virtual reality, and mixed reality. XR is developing at an incredible pace and requires a lot of processing power and storage. Do not confuse the work of virtual reality developers with augmented reality developers. The difference is that the XR app developer constructs a new artificial world, and AR only brings individual artificial elements to the perception of the real world.
Prominent features of Extended Reality:
- XR allows people to directly interact with a completely different world, while not leaving the boundaries of space. This helps save money, time, and resources.
- Taking into account the probability of error is exactly what the system allows to do. Hire virtual reality developer to create modern conditions for your workers.
- Visualization improves the interaction process – work of XR features engineer attracts new clients with the simplicity of the technology.
- XR technology is still a characteristic of the most progressive and advanced companies. Working with XR developers, a company becomes even more competitive and relevant on the market.
Popularity of XR and XR Developers in the Market Nowadays
XR can be an important addition to improving business opportunities. According to forecasts, by 2022 the XR market can reach $209 billion, which is eight times more than today. Such figures show the importance of predicting the development of technologies and, accordingly, their early implementation in business.
Various Industries with XR Implementing:
- Entertainment. The sphere of video games and the role of XR interactions engineer for XR technologies is a priority, this is facilitated by the constant technical and software development of the development of game projects.
- Health sector. Variants of using virtual and augmented reality in the field of healthcare: facilitating the work of physicians, treating mental disorders, conducting a virtual examination.
- Military industry. The use of VR and AR technologies should significantly reduce total costs for training pilots, infantry and military physicians, and this is only one of many ways to apply the latest technology in the military sphere.
- Retail industries. A more intuitive and simplified level of UI with technology is expected. It is worth noting that many exclusive online stores are already preparing for the start of sales in virtual or augmented reality.
Pros and Cons of XR Development and XR Engineer for Hire
XR development has its perks for companies, and these are immense for business:
- A variety of opportunities. Being in an XR project, you can get not only an extensive perception of a particular object or area but also make changes to it. So, for example, designers create the future interior, being directly in the room that is being designed.
- Active participation. Data visualization in XR technology provides for full human involvement. An employee who studies the sphere necessary for work in augmented reality is in it, experiences certain situations there, and gains experience.
Also, it has drawbacks, which can be eliminated with the help of XR developer:
- XR runs on a computer network and is at risk of cyberattacks.
- XR includes the use of many technical devices, which ultimately increases the cost of implementation.
- No matter how realistic XR training can be – XR design engineer cannot include the factor of unpredictability in reality.
In business with XR, you must have a reliable data protection structure. Having an XR developer, system failures do not threaten the interruption of the work cycle.
Reasons to Hire XR App Developer
XR needs an expert to make some changes depending on the situation. With so many benefits, you need an XR engineer who will monitor and maintain the technology. With all the advantages of XR listed above, we will focus on a few more.
XP developer capabilities:
- Enables technology to teach staff faster and more efficiently than people. In complex industries, even highly qualified personnel have to be trained. This takes up the time that an employee could spend on work. Extended reality XR application development allows learning in the process. The system is better than a personal mentor to cope with this task.
- Helps to simplify the content of the production. XR developer will ensure that all the production facilities are in proper condition and help to avoid loss of revenues. Extended Reality companies are business-friendly for solving problems with the development of XR apps.
XR Developer Resume Sample
XR Developer Salary Rates: How Much Does It Cost to Hire XR Developer
The difference in salary rate of XR developers between different countries can be easily seen. Affordable XR design engineer salary in Ukraine and highly qualified Extended Reality services are what attract clients from all over the world.
- The USA – $81,711
- The UK – £38,511 ($47,894)
- Ukraine – $36,8317
- Germany – €57,102 ($62,072)
- Canada – CA$70,000 ($49,771)
The average XR Developer Salary in the USA is higher than in the UK and reaches $97,778. The XR developer salary in Ukraine is $21,600 annually.
Hire XR Engineers at Mobilunity
Mobilunity works with many different technologies. We are dedicated to sharing our expertise and experience. Here are some benefits of working with Mobilunity:
- A large pool of dedicated specialists. Mobilunity cooperates only with the best staff in the Ukrainian market. We can provide a specialist in any sphere and skill level.
- Cost optimization. You should not judge the quality of services at the low price of our services in comparison with the European market of specialists. cost optimization – this is what you can get in addition to the high level of services provided.
- The quality of the services provided. Years of work with diverse projects have expanded the portfolio of our capabilities. We focus on clients’ product quality and implement only the best solutions.