Dynamics 365 Trade and Logistics Implementation: How to Maximize Operational Efficiency?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an all-in-one solution that combines CRM and ERP functionalities. With the professional help of the MS Dynamics development team, a business can significantly increase its productivity. Dynamics 365 distribution and trade benefits do not end with automation and streamlining. The other advantages include:
- Connection of the key departments, like Finance, Operations, Sales, and their data together
- Insight on BI and Analytics with built-in Power BI and Cortana Intelligence Suite
- Dynamics supply chain management and inventory evaluation help to shorten the production cycle, make it more efficient
- Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics also allows easy customers’ and vendors’ relationships management
- It helps to overview all parts of the process, starting with purchase transactions, product fees, and up to invoicing
- It is a flexible and scalable solution that can be customized according to the business’ needs
Dynamics AX Distribution and Logistics: Best Implementation Practices
The main benefit of MS Dynamics AX implementation is its flexibility. It is also the main reason why implementation is not always that simple and fast. There are two editions – MS 365 Enterprise and MS 365 Business. The first one is for big enterprises of 100+ employees. The Business edition is suitable for companies of up to 99 employees. The overall cost of implementation depends on several factors, such as:
Even if you check Microsoft pricing for particular applications like Dynamics Axapta logistics, it is still quite complicated to calculate the end price.
Best MS Dynamics Implementation Practices
- Do a comprehensive evaluation of business processes, solutions needed for your company and regarded MS applications.
- Bring business, technology experts, and IT departments together in the planning phase. Include subject matter experts as they have valuable insight into the processes that will be automated by the solution.
- Ensure collaboration between departments. Microsoft Dynamics NAV supply chain management will bring together different departments, like Finances and Operations. They need to work together when pre-designing the solution.
- Customization comes before integration. Make sure that data migration is complete and all customizations are in place before you integrate applications like Sales and Operations.
- Decide which system will have master data. It is called the “system of record” and holds the key data of all processes. It impacts security customization and design.
Worth to notice that implementation of MS D356 is a complex process that requires a strong team of experienced developers and engineers.
Professional Implementation of Supply Chain System Dynamics
Implementation of Dynamics GP distribution solutions depends hugely on the executors. They can help you with all stages, starting with an evaluation of what you need – CRM for education or NAV supply chain management. Mobilunity is the right place to go if you want to have a smooth and efficient MS D365 implementation. We have more than 9 years of experience and an outstanding team of certified specialists. Our dedicated MS Dynamics developers, engineers, and consultants have expertise in all MS Dynamics products (AX, NAV, GP, D365, CRM). We can design architecture, provide customization, and implement the solution exactly as you need. If you are looking for expert help with Dynamics 365 Distribution and Trade implementation, contact Mobilunity professionals today. Get excellent assistance immediately!
If you are looking for expert help with Dynamics 365 Distribution and Trade implementation, contact Mobilunity professionals today. Get excellent assistance immediately!
Disclaimer: “Dynamics 365” and “Microsoft Dynamics” are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Mobilunity is not related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.