Worldwide IT BPO Сompanies
Business process outsourcing is a form of outsourcing that involves interaction between clients and business process outsourcing service providers. The IT market is dynamic and very sensitive to client needs. BPO outsourcing company is today’s global trend in the development of IT. BPO IT services help to solve the whole range of problems in IT. Healthcare BPO companies and accounting BPO companies are just a few BPO companies to name. This list can be even longer and we are going to talk about it in the article. Thus, we will consider what kind of services business process outsourcing firms offer, features of software development agencies in Ukraine, in particular, BPO companies, and what are the benefits of working with top business process outsourcing companies.
IT BPO Companies: What Services Do They Offer?
When clients resort to BPO, they can cut costs, save time, and streamline workflows. Best BPO companies may offer the following services:
- Business strategy services
- Technology consulting
- Digital marketing and analytics
- Cloud services
- Security as a service
- Supply chain services
- Blockchain solutions
- Procurement services
- Finance transformation
- Big data
- Customer care
- Risk management
Demand for Business Process Outsourcing Companies
The wide spreading of IT systems has led to an increase in the availability of many types of BPO due to a sharp reduction in the time and cost of interaction between the client and the outsourcer. Moreover, before the IT revolution in the 90s, some types of outsourcing were quite difficult to implement in respect of technology. The IT solutions used in the daily activities of companies are diverse. The ultimate goal of using business process outsourcing in the company and addressing top BPO companies is to increase efficiency, which is expressed either in increasing its profitability or in reducing the cost of doing business.
In modern times, several factors have changed the approach to any BPO projects outsourcing company and brought this service to a new level: data-based management, process robotics, process flexibility, and adaptability. When these trends began to gain popularity, the approach to BPO changed, and the service itself became very popular.
Benefits of Cooperation with BPO Outsourcing Companies
Among the advantages of working with business process outsourcing BPO companies, we highlight:
- Lower costs. It can be in the long run due to the high competence of a provider.
- Full process control. The ability to predict and control costs thanks to transparent financial conditions regulated by the contract with the provider.
- Core goals focusing. The ability to focus on the strategic goals of the business and not be distracted by the implementation of auxiliary functions.
- Task delegation. The ability to delegate authority that requires a significant investment of time and resources: for example, search, training, staff adaptation, and development of a motivation system.
Countries Where BPO Is Very Popular
Business process outsourcing providers bring substantial income to the economies of many countries. Huge outsourcing markets around the world provide residents with income and jobs. Clients are willing to use the services of BPO outsourcing company: with it they save money and allow full-time teams to focus more on the quality of their products. According to Oxford Business Group, business process outsourcing in the Philippines is the largest source of jobs in the country and the second-largest source of income for the country. BPO companies in the Philippines occupy ¾ of the entire outsourcing market. It is also noted that by 2022, the income of BPO companies in Philippines will grow to $39 billion and open from 1.5 million new jobs.
In Eastern Europe, the largest outsourcing countries are the Czech Republic, Poland, Belarus, and Ukraine. Today, outsourcers in Ukraine perform a variety of tasks: from creating software to optimizing business processes in a company.
Outsourcing has become commonplace in the United States. According to Market Research Future, by the end of 2024, the global BPO market will be valued at 335.2 billion, while the United States will become the main investor in this type of service with top BPO companies in USA.
Choose Among IT BPO Companies in Ukraine
There are plenty of features that Ukrainian IT companies can offer to any business. Mobilunity has a client-oriented approach and takes into account all the peculiarities a project or business requires. In the result you can get the most out of our IT outstaffing services and reach your business goals. What else does Mobilunity stand out from other providers of IT outstaffing services:
- Individual approach. Mobilunity uses an individual approach to each client and each new task. By attracting a third-party company that specializes in the issues you need, a client gets better results.
- High level of qualification. Mobilunity specialists are experienced and trained in the IT field. Staff professionalism is enhanced by dozens of successful projects of varying complexity. We work for results, so it is very important to us that each of our clients is satisfied with the provision of services in the field of IT technologies.
- Cost efficiency. The most popular and discussed advantage of IT outstaffing is significantly lower costs. Clients prefer Mobilunity’s models because it’s significantly cheaper than in the client’s country. Besides we guarantee no hidden charges and offer a fixed price that includes recruitment, onboarding of a selected candidate, taxes, sick leaves, office facilities, and more.
- Focus on 3Rs. We aim to build powerful relationships with our clients by providing them with top-level services and making sure they’re 100% satisfied. We take care of the Recruitment process and strive to find skilled engineers that would fit clients’ needs and goals perfectly. We do what necessary to keep the clients’ team engaged, satisfied, and just happy being a valuable employee in the company. So we care about engineers’ Retention a lot.